Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Cheshire, ConnecticutKnott & Knott, LLC
Robert Santoro is an attorney at Knott & Knott, helping people with estate planning and probate matters. The firm has an office in Cheshire, Connecticut, serving the local community in and around the areas of New Haven and the greater Bridgeport metropolitan area.
Mr. Santoro pursued his Juris Doctor and graduated cum laude from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2015. He obtained a bachelor’s degree in biology from Boston College in 2009. In 2010, he returned to his alma mater to complete his master’s degree in theological studies with a focus on bioethics.
While in law school, Mr. Santoro served as the executive managing editor of the Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal and received the dean’s fellowship. Prior to starting his legal career, he worked as a review coordinator at a medical center during his college years. He stepped into the legal field as a law clerk at the Appalachian Research and Defense Fund of Kentucky, Inc., and has also worked as a Sappern Fellow at the New Haven Family Court.
In addition to addressing estate planning and probate legal needs, Mr. Santoro assists clients with elder law and estate and trust litigation issues. He served as a law clerk with the Honorable Judge John A. Keyes at the New Haven Probate Court. He joined Knott & Knott in 2014 as a law clerk and has served clients at the firm for over eight years.
Licensed to practice law in Connecticut since 2015, Mr. Santoro is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association Young Lawyers and Elder Law Sections and the New Haven County Bar Association Executive Committee. He holds at 9.5 rating on Avvo for his dedication to helping his clients achieve their goals.
Mr. Santoro extends his commitment and services to his community by volunteering for various causes in rural eastern Kentucky. He is the director of the Appalachia Service Trip Program at St. George Church, Guilford.
Practice areasEstate Planning & Probate, Elder Law, Estate & Trust Litigation
Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Will Contests, Wills
- 40% Estate Planning & Probate
- 30% Elder Law
- 30% Estate & Trust Litigation
First Admitted: 2015, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.knottlaw.com/robert-santoro
- Giving POLST a Pink Slip: Why Connecticut Should Reject the National POLST Paradigm 28 Quinn. Prob. L. J. 411 (June 2015)
- Executive Managing Editor of the Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal
- The Moral Status of the Early Embryo and its Bioethical Impacts, UFL Life and Learning Conference XXII (June 2012)
- New Haven County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association (Young Lawyers Section Elder Law Chairman - 2016-2017)New Haven County Bar Association (Young Lawyers Chairman - 2022) Connecticut Chapter of the National Academy Elder Law Attorneys (Litigation Chairman -2022)
- Boston College - BS in Biology, 2009
- Boston College School of Theology of Ministry - Bioethics, 2010
- Legal Services
Office location for Robert Santoro
125 Main St
Cheshire, CT 06410
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023