Angela I. Green
Top Rated Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney in Glastonbury, CT
- Free Consultation
Angela I. Green is an attorney with CT Mediation Center, LLC, in Hartford, Connecticut. A top-ranked lawyer with more than 20 years of total legal experience, Ms. Green focuses her practice primarily on collaborative law and mediation, and she provides invaluable counsel and support to clients throughout Hartford and surrounding areas who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
As a family law attorney, Ms. Green utilizes collaborative law and mediation to help her clients resolve their conflicts and reach favorable agreements without the need for expensive, stressful and time-consuming litigation. She also handles civil mediation matters as well as wills and trusts, and she devises effective and enforceable prenuptial agreements.
Over the course of her legal career, Ms. Green has achieved remarkable success helping her clients through some of the most difficult and uncertain times in their lives, and she has gained a reputation for her compassion and integrity as well as her unwavering commitment to those she serves.
A leader in her field, Ms. Green is a founding member of the Collaborative Divorce Professionals Group, and she is an active member of the Connecticut Bar Association's Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution divisions. She is also highly active with the Connecticut Council for Divorce Mediation and the New England Chapter of the Association for Conflict Resolution. She is also a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. And the Collaborative Divorce Professionals Group, and she has served as Family Special Master in the Hartford Judicial District.
Ms. Green is a 1990 graduate of Hartford College for Women and a 1992 graduate of Clark University. She obtained her Juris Doctor in 2001 from Western New England University School of Law.
About Angela I. Green
First Admitted: 2001, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.ctmediationcenter.com/members/angela-green/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer Attorney, Legal Advice Program in the Hartford Family Court since the inception of the program in 2009
- Volunteer Attorney-Mediator for the Connecticut Bar Association Resolution of Legal Fee Disputes Program
- Family Special Master in the Hartford Judicial District since 2003
- Advance Collaborative Training, Divorce Mediation Training, Advance Techniques in Divorce Mediation
- Member of CT Bar Association, Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member of Academy of Professional Family Mediators, New England ADR
- Member of Collaborative Divorce Professionals Group
- Member of New England Chapter of Association of Conflict Resolution
- Member of Connecticut Council for Divorce Mediation
- Member of Connecticut Bar Association Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution Division
- Clark University, 1992
- Hartford College for Women, 1990
Last Updated: 5/15/2022