Deborah R. Eisenberg
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Glastonbury, CT
Deborah R. Eisenberg is an attorney at Brown Paindiris & Scott, LLP, in Glastonbury, Connecticut. Ms. Eisenberg focuses her practice on family law, handling complex matters involving divorce, custody, alimony, child support, post judgment modifications and prenuptial agreements. She serves clients in Glastonbury and the Hartford metropolitan region.
Attorney Eisenberg has more than 24 years of experience in the area of family law. In addition to representing clients who require court intervention, she practices collaborative divorce and mediation and is a founding member of the Connecticut Collaborative Divorce Group.
Before joining Brown Paindiris & Scott, LLP, Attorney Eisenberg owned and operated her own family law firm in Glaslatonbury for several years. Prior to obtaining her law degree, she was a senior evaluator for the U.S. Government Accountability Office in Washington, D.C. where she directed investigations and program evaluations of federal programs affecting children and families, including day care, head start, child support and others.
Ms. Eisenberg serves as a special master for the Hartford, Middletown and Rockville family courts. She is a member of the Hartford County Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, the Connecticut Council for Non-Adversarial Divorce and the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. She is president of the Glastonbury Rotary Club.
Ms. Eisenberg earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Connecticut and a master’s degree in Public Administration from the George Washington University. She received her law degree from the George Washington University Law School. She holds licenses to practice law in Connecticut and the District of Columbia.
About Deborah R. Eisenberg
First Admitted: 1994, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.bpslawyers.com/Attorneys/Deborah-R-Eisenberg.sht...
Pro bono/Community Service
- President, Glastonbury Rotary Club
- Mentor, Statewide Legal Services of Connecticut, Inc. Pro Bono Project (2005-present); Member, Board of Directors, Glastonbury Chamber of Commerce (2008 - present); Member, Glastonbury Rotary Club (2006-present)
- Connecticut Super Lawyer annually since 2011
- Anatomy of a Divorce, Glastonbury Adult Education, 1996 - 2004
- Family Law Guest Lecturer, Branford Hall Institute, Paralegal Program
- BA, The University of Connecticut, 1976
- MPA, The George Washington University, 1979
- Admitted,U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1996
- Connecticut Council for Non-Adversarial Divorce, Member
- Admitted, District of Columbia Bar, 1995
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association (Delegate 2005-2008),
- Admitted, Connecticut Bar, 1994
Last Updated: 5/15/2022