Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Hartford, ConnecticutRisCassi & Davis, P.C.
Christopher Houlihan is a partner at RisCassi & Davis, P.C. Chris represents individuals who have been injured by medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, dog attacks, slip and falls, defective products, and other complex catastrophic accidents. Additionally, Chris has helped spearhead the firm’s product liability and mass tort practice.
Attorney Houlihan has obtained successful outcomes for his clients both inside and outside of the courtroom. He has represented victims of traumatic brain injuries, quadriplegia, severe orthopedic injuries, burns, scarring, sexual abuse, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, and other complex trauma. He is licensed to practice law in the state courts of Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts, as well as the Federal District Courts in each of those states.
He has tried numerous jury cases to verdict and obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients in state and federal courts throughout southern New England. Chris has prevailed at trial for victims of motor vehicle collisions, bicycle accidents, legal malpractice, and medical malpractice.
Chris believes that a successful trial lawyer must have an unmatched understanding of both the law and the facts in every case. More importantly, he believes that it requires a level of empathy and understanding for his clients, who are often struggling with some of the most difficult and painful experiences of their lives.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, magna cum laude
- Providence College, B.S.
- Member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Current Member, Board of Governors
- Former Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Committee
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Member of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Advocates
- Member of the Rhode Island Association of Justice
- Member of the Hartford County Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association, and American Bar Association
- Barrister, Oliver Ellsworth American Inn of Court
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Professional Liability: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Dram Shop Laws, Informed Consent, Legal Malpractice, Medical Devices, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Professional Malpractice - Other, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10% Professional Liability: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2012, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.riscassi-davis.com/meet-your-team/christopher-m-...
- , Best Lawyer, Best Lawyer®, U.S. News & World Report®
- , Rising Star®, Super Lawyers®
- Outstanding Young Lawyers Award, Connecticut Magazine, 2015
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Connecticut School of Law
- Rhode Island
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Hartford County Bar Association, Member
- Rhode Island Association of Justice, Member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Advocates, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association - Board of Governors, Current Member
- Oliver Ellsworth American Inn of Court, Barrister
- Providence College, B.S., 2008
Office location for Christopher Houlihan
131 Oak Street
Hartford, CT 06106
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2023