Erin I. O'Neil-Baker is a top-rated attorney helping clients with Immigration: Consumer.
She works in Hartford, Connecticut serving the surrounding community.
Erin O'Neil-Baker attended Seton Hall University School of Law and graduated in 2000.
She has been practicing law since 2000.
She was selected to Super Lawyers for 2020 - 2023.
First Admitted: 2000, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.oneilbakerlaw.com/attorneys
- University of Connecticut, 1996
- Connecticut Bar Association, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2010
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 2001
- Connecticut Superior Court, 2000
- Inaugural awarded to an attorney for partnership and cooperation with the Office of the Attorney General., Community Partner Award, Connecticut Attorney General William Tong, 2020
- Pro Bono Committee, CBA, Pro Bono Connect, 2021
- CBA Secretary
- CBA Pandemic Task Force, 2020
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023