Paul M. Iannaccone
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Hartford, ConnecticutRisCassi & Davis, P.C.
Paul M. Iannaccone is a partner at RisCassi & Davis, P.C., one of the oldest law firms in Connecticut, with offices in Avon, Hartford and Middletown. A certified civil trial advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, he centers his practice around the pursuit of justice for his clients suffering from accidents involving automobiles, falls, faulty products, inadequate medical treatment and wrongful death.
Mr. Iannaccone attended the University of Connecticut and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in 1985. After seven years as a full-time adult probation officer for the state of Connecticut, he returned to school to get his law degree from Western New England University in 1994, where he finished at the top of his class. After passing the Connecticut bar exam in 1994, he started working at RisCassi & Davis, P.C.
Compassionate and dependable, Mr. Iannaccone provides straightforward counsel in all available legal directions. Combining his 25-plus years of experience with his unparalleled legal acumen, he has dealt with the most complex legal matters effectively. He has earned the esteem of his clients and colleagues by going the extra mile to achieve substantial settlements for the victims.
Mr. Iannaccone is qualified to practice before all the state courts in Connecticut and the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut. He connects with his colleagues and the legal community through local bar associations such as the Waterbury Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
Apart from serving on the board of trustees of the University of Saint Joseph, Mr. Iannaccone shares his litigation knowledge through various forums in the Institute for Paralegal Education, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, the National Business Institute and the Hartford County Bar Association. He has received many recognitions, including:
- AV Preeminent* rating through Martindale-Hubbell
- “Superb” rating on Avvo
- 2018 Best Mentor Award from the Connecticut Law Tribune’s Professional Excellence Awards
- The Distinguished Alumni Award from the Sacred Heart High School, his alma mater
- Listing in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of personal injury litigation
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Dram Shop Laws, Informed Consent, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1994, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: http://www.riscassi-davis.com/attorneys/paul-m-iannaccone
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Waterbury Bar Association, Member
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Member
- University of Saint Joseph, Board of Trustees, Member
- Sacred Heart High School, Advancement Committee
- Waterbury Boys’ Club, Longtime Member
- Peer review rating of AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- , Distinguished Alumni Award
- , Connecticut Law Tribune Professional Excellence Best Mentor Award, 2018
- Designated, Connecticut Super Lawyer
- In 2011 Paul was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, The Best Lawyers in America, 2011
- University of Connecticut, B.A.
- Certified Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocates Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
Office location for Paul M. Iannaccone
131 Oak Street
Hartford, CT 06106