Ryan K. Sullivan
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Hartford, ConnecticutRisCassi & Davis, P.C.
An attorney at RisCassi & Davis, P.C., Ryan K. Sullivan serves people in and around Hartford, Connecticut. Within the short span of about five years, he has established himself in the field of personal injury law, catering zealously to every legal need of his clients.
Mr. Sullivan obtained his bachelor’s degree in communication and media studies from the Eastern Connecticut State University in 2012. A few years later, he joined the Western New England University School of Law to complete his law degree and graduated with his J.D. on a partial merit scholarship in 2018. Even before graduating from law school, he interned at the Office of the Public Defender and garnered quality knowledge and experience early in his career.
Soon after graduation, Mr. Sullivan joined a prominent private firm as a law clerk and worked there for more than three years. He also clerked for the Honorable Chief Judge Alexandra D. DiPentima at the Connecticut Appellate Court. As a meritorious law student, he was honored with 17 CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in various subjects, including torts, product liability, civil procedure and evidence. He was also the recipient of the Benjamin D. Novak Award for one of his published essays.
Mr. Sullivan is licensed to practice in the state courts of Massachusetts and the Connecticut federal district courts. He maintains close affiliations with legal associations, including the Hartford County Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and The Oliver Ellsworth American Inn of Court. Throughout his career, he has showcased an exemplary work ethic based on hard work and accountability.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2018, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.riscassi-davis.com/meet-your-team/ryan-k-sulliva...
- Environmental Law – How It Got There Matters: Trail Smelter Evades CERCLA Responsibility for the Aerial Deposition of Hazardous Waste, 40 W. New Eng. L. Rev. 299 (2018)
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Oliver Ellsworth American Inn of Court
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Eastern Connecticut State University, B.S., Communications
- , CALI Awards for Academic Excellence, Western New England University School of Law
- , Benjamin D. Novak Award
- Note Editor, Law Review, Western New England University School of Law
Office location for Ryan K. Sullivan
131 Oak Street
Hartford, CT 06106
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023