Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Hartford, ConnecticutBrignole, Bush & Lewis LLC
Timothy Brignole is a personal injury attorney and the managing partner at Brignole, Bush & Lewis, in Hartford, Connecticut. Mr. Brignole serves clients throughout the greater Hartford area, including the cities of Avon, New Britain, Simsbury and West Hartford. He has appeared before state and federal courts, as well as the Connecticut Supreme Court. He is also a seasoned negotiator, crafting many favorable settlements designed with his clients’ best interests in mind.
Mr. Brignole focuses his practice on personal injury law, litigating matters involving car accidents, medical malpractice and other catastrophic injuries caused by negligence. With over 35 years of legal experience, he has successfully tried numerous injury cases over the years, resulting in major recoveries for injured Connecticut residents and their families.
Dedicated to providing quality representation, Mr. Brignole forms personal relationships with his clients, while aggressively and steadfastly pursuing justice and fair compensation. He is an esteemed member of his legal and professional communities and respected amongst his colleagues. Recognized for his accomplishments and commitment to professionalism, he is listed on the “Top 100 Trial Lawyer” list by the National Trial Lawyers. The National Association of Distinguished Counsel awarded him its “Top Once Percent” rating.
After graduating from Suffolk University with a bachelor’s degree, Mr. Brignole earned his law degree from Suffolk University Law School. In 1982, he received his license to practice law before all Connecticut state courts and in 1993, he became qualified to appear before the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1982, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.brignole.com/attorney/brignole-timothy/
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, The National Trial Lawyer Association
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Judicial Selection Committee member, Jodi Rell Governor Appointed, 2009
- Connecticut, 1982
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1993
- Suffolk University, B.A.
- Member of National Board of Trial Advocacy Civil Trial Attorney
- Adorno Vs CWPM $3,088,000. Judgment on Jury verdict Auto Accident, Injury broken Hip Johnson Vs Hottovy $680,000. Jury Verdict Auto vs Pedestrian NO fractures all soft tissue., 2010
- CT State Trooper while in Highway traffic stops a drunk driver hits his cruiser and the stopped car pinning the Trooper between the stopped car and a bridge abutment fracturing his leg. Jury verdict of $12,600,000 against the drunk driver and the Bar that served him., 2011
Office location for Timothy Brignole
73 Wadsworth Street
Hartford, CT 06106
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2016, 2020 - 2023