Allison R. Jacobs
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in New Haven, ConnecticutJacobs & Jacobs
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Medical Malpractice; view more
Licensed in Connecticut since: 2013
Education: Quinnipiac University School of Law
Jacobs & JacobsOne Audubon
New Haven, CT 06511 Visit website
A personal injury attorney with Jacobs & Jacobs, LLC, Allison R. Jacobs represents clients in Trumbull, Stratford, Fairfield, Milford, Bridgeport and New Haven, Connecticut. Her personal injury practice focuses on cases involving medical malpractice, injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents and workers’ compensation cases. A firm believer that every person has rights and that the injured deserve the highest quality representation, she worked with victims of discrimination at the New York State Division of Human Rights.
After her internship, she then moved on to helping children who were victims of neglect and abuse at the Child and Youth Advocacy Project of New Haven Legal Assistance. Ms. Jacobs is admitted to practice in the state of Connecticut and before the United States Supreme Court.
In 2004, Ms. Jacobs graduated cum laude from Alfred University with her bachelor’s in fine arts and the Daniel J. Murphy II Memory Award for Creativity. She then moved on to law school at Quinnipiac University School of Law, where she graduated cum laude in 2013 with her Juris Doctor. While in law school, she earned the Distinguished Scholar Award for both Food and Drug Law, and Environmental Law, the Oaklawn Scholarship for Academic Performance and the Health Law Concentration Certification.
A member of the New Haven County Bar Association, Ms. Jacobs is also the co-founder and co-chair of the association’s LGBT Committee. Known for her work as a well-rounded, passionate, creative advocate, she is experienced in family law, public service law, visual arts and marketing, and health and injury law.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2013, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.jacobs-jacobs.com/Attorneys/Allison-R-Jacobs.htm...
- Alfred University, BFA, cum laude, 2004
- Daniel J. Murphy II Memorial Award, 2004, Creativity from Alfred University
- , Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- Distinguished Scholar Award for Environmental Law, 2011, Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Distinguished Scholar Award for Food and Drug Law, 2012, Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Oaklawn Scholarship for academic performance, 2012, Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Health Law Concentration Certificate, 2013, Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Connecticut, 2013
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2019
Office location for Allison R. Jacobs
New Haven, CT 06511
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023