Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in New Haven, CT
As an attorney at Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C., Brendan Nelligan fiercely advocates for people who have suffered personal injury accidents due to causes such as medical malpractice, car accidents, premises liability and defective products. A lifelong resident of Connecticut, he serves clients in New Haven as well as New Haven County and lower Fairfield County.
Mr. Nelligan devotes his practice to pursuing these claims to the fullest extent. The goal is to settle an injury case quickly so clients can move on with their lives. However, if the negotiations fail to produce an amount that is fair, Mr. Nelligan moves to litigation, where he excels at securing maximum compensation. He has also appeared on behalf of clients in appellate courts.
Combining years of experience with an extensive network of resources, Mr. Nelligan has success both in and out of the courtroom. He draws upon the tools and professionals he has access to through his associations with a number of legal organizations. Mr. Nelligan is a member of the Litchfield County Bar Association, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, the New Haven County Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the Connecticut Bar Association.
In 2010, he graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in history from Providence College. He then earned a Juris Doctor and graduated with honors in 2014 from the University of Connecticut School of Law. While there, he was a member of the school’s law review. Today, Mr. Nelligan is admitted to practice before the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court as well as all state courts in Connecticut.
About Brendan Nelligan
First Admitted: 2013, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.kennedyjohnson.com/Our-Attorneys/Brendan-K-Nelli...
- Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island, B.A. in History, magna cum laude, 2010
- Litchfield County Bar Association, Member
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut, 2013
- New Haven County Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, 2013
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court, 2014
- Jury Verdict of $267,480.04. Case involved a claim for underinsured motorist benefits for a 71 year old male who sustained injuries to his lumbar spine following a motor vehicle crash., 2017
- Served as co-lecturer for CLE focusing upon maximizing damages in civil matters. The lecture addressed strategies for developing and proving both economic and non-economic damages in a variety of personal injury and medical malpractice matters., Speaker, Accentuating Your Damages Seminar, CLE, 2017
- Connecticut Insurance Law Journal, Research Editor, 2012 - 2013
Last Updated: 5/15/2022