Clifford C. Garnett
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in New Haven, CT
Clifford C. Garnett is an associate attorney at the law firm of Welty Esposito & Wieler LLC in New Haven, Connecticut. Mr. Garnett concentrates his practice on divorce and family law, representing clients in New Haven and the surrounding areas. In addition to divorce, he has experience with family law-related issues such as child protection, child custody, juvenile law, premarital agreements, post-marital agreements and secured settlement transfers. In order to provide his clients with the best possible representation, he works with his colleagues on complex custody and divorce matters.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Garnett is an active contributor to the Connecticut legal community. He belongs to the New Haven County Bar Association and sits on the board of directors. He is also a member of the Connecticut Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He takes part in pro bono work through the Foundation of the New Haven County Bar.
Born and raised in Connecticut, Mr. Garnett received a bachelor’s degree in economics and political science from the University of Connecticut and went on to graduate magna cum laude from Quinnipiac University School of Law with a family law concentration. While pursuing his law degree, he was the recipient of various academic awards and was involved in the advanced family law trial practice program. Mr. Garnett gained his initial legal experience by clerking for his current firm. Since becoming a lawyer, he has continued expanding his skills and knowledge through training at American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Institute for Family Law Associates and other professional events. He holds a license to practice law before all Connecticut state courts.
About Clifford C. Garnett
First Admitted: 2015, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.wewlaw.net/attorney/garnett-clifford-c/
- Advanced Family Law Trial Practice Program, Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Distinguished Academic Achievement awards in his Contracts, Federal Income Taxation, Remedies, and Juvenile Law courses, Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
Pro bono/Community Service
- The New Haven County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- The Foundation of the New Haven County Bar Association, 2018 to Present
- Connecticut, 2015
- University of Connecticut, B.A., Major: Economics and Political Science, 2011
Last Updated: 5/15/2022