Louis A. Annecchino
Top rated personal injury attorney in New Haven, ConnecticutKennedy Johnson Schwab & Roberge, LLC
A partner at the firm of Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C., Louis A. Annecchino’s practice is devoted to the representation of individuals and families in personal injury matters. Those who have been injured at the hands of another come to Mr. Annecchino because of his successful record in cases of workers’ compensation, wrongful death, construction accidents, premises liability, motor vehicle and trucking accidents, professional malpractice, product liability claims, animal bites, and other matters of personal injury.
Mr. Annecchino is admitted to practice in Massachusetts, New York and Connecticut and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut. After earning a Bachelor of Arts with a major in economics from Bucknell University, he then went on to earn a Juris Doctor in 1993 at the New England School of Law. Attorney Annecchino has over 25 years of legal experience. He began his career as a litigator in Manhattan before returning to his home state of Connecticut, and has gained experience in a wide variety of complex personal injury cases throughout the state.
Mr. Annecchino is frequently selected by other counsel to serve as an arbitrator or mediator to resolve disputes. He was selected to serve on the Executive Board of the New Haven County Bar Association, and he is a member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Alternative dispute resolution, Workers' compensation: claimant
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Alternative dispute resolution
- 10% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 1993, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.kennedyjohnson.com/our-firm/attorneys/louis-a-an...
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, B.A., Major: Economics, 1990
- New York, 1995
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA), Member
- Connecticut, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1993
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association, Former Member
- Massachusetts, 1995
- New Haven County Bar Association, Member
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Zurich American Insurance
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- New Haven County Bar Association
Office location for Louis A. Annecchino
555 Long Wharf Drive
New Haven, CT 06511
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022