Isabel V. Del Vecchio
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in New London, ConnecticutSuisman Shapiro Attorneys-at-Law
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice
Licensed in Connecticut since: 2010
Education: University of Connecticut School of Law
Isabel V. Del Vecchio is a Director in the firm's civil litigation department, practicing in the areas of medical malpractice and personal injury law. She has tried numerous trials to verdicts in Connecticut and Rhode Island and is also admitted to practice law in Massachusetts and Maine.
Isabel is a graduate of the Norwich Free Academy, the University of Connecticut, and the University of Connecticut School of Law. During law school she attended China's premier university, Tsinghua University, to study countries developing intellectual property law. She also obtained hands-on training at the school's intellectual property law clinic, assisting clients with patent applications. Isabel is an adjunct professor at Three Rivers Community College, teaching business law and employment law.
First Admitted: 2010, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.suismanshapiro.com/attorney/del-vecchio-isabel-v...
- Connecticut, 2010
- Massachusetts, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2012
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court, 2012
- Rhode Island, 2015
- Maine, 2019
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2019
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut Honors: Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, 2010
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut B.A. - 2007 Honors: cum laude, 2007
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2021, 2023