Louis J. Dagostine
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in North Haven, ConnecticutCiulla & Donofrio, LLP
Attorney Louis J. Dagostine is a partner at Ciulla & Donofrio, LLP, in North Haven, Connecticut. Mr. Dagostine concentrates his practice in the areas of construction law, contracts, creditors’ rights, insurance law, municipal law, personal injury defense, property damage defense and general civil litigation.
Mr. Dagostine handles matters in all Connecticut state and federal courts. His clients come from Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Middletown, Fairfield, New Haven, Norwalk, Danbury, Shelton, Torrington, Bristol, Norwich, Greenwich and throughout New Haven, New London, Middlesex, Litchfield and Fairfield counties. He also assists many out-of-state clients who need Connecticut-based legal services.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Dagostine has represented individuals, businesses, municipalities, financial establishments and construction firms in various legal matters. He has experience with all phases of the litigation process and is active in his legal community, belonging to the New Haven County Bar Association and the Connecticut Bar Association.
Passionate about giving back to his community, Mr. Dagostine has served ln the board of directors of the Boys & Girls Club of the Lower Naugatuck Valley and the Quinnipiac Chamber of Commerce. He is a former advisory board member for the Lower Naugatuck Valley Parent Child Resource Center and a corporator at the Valley United Way. In 2017, he received the “Clean Sweet Volunteer of the Year” award from the City of Shelton.
Mr. Dagostine received a bachelor’s degree from Colby College in Waterville, Maine, and earned his law degree from Hofstra University Maurice A. Deane School of Law in Hempstead, New York. He holds a license to practice law in all Connecticut state courts and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Construction Litigation: Business, Creditor Debtor Rights: Business, State, Local & Municipal
Collections, State, Local & Municipal Litigation
First Admitted: 2000, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://cd-llp.com/connecticut-commercial-litigation-attorne...
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” by Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers in the field of business litigation
- Clean Sweep Volunteer of the Year, City of Shelton , 2017
- Contract Validity and Personal Liability: A Double-Edge Sword for Individuals Who Contract on Behalf of Unformed Limited Liability Companies, Connecticut Lawyer, November, 2008
- Hartford County Bar Association, Member, 2000 – 2005
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2005
- Connecticut, 2000
- Home Builders Association of New Haven County, 2008 – 2010
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member, 2006 – Present
- New Haven County Bar Association, Member, 2006 – Present
- Boys & Girls Club of the Lower Naugatuck Valley, Board of Directors, 2004 – Present
- Board of Apportionment & Taxation in the City of Shelton, Elected Member
- Library Board in the City of Shelton, Member, 2017
- Former Advisory Board Member, Parent Child Resource Center of the Lower Naugatuck Valley
- Corporator, Valley United Way
- Quinnipiac Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, 2014-present
- Colby College, Waterville, Maine, B.A., 1996
Office location for Louis J. Dagostine
127 Washington Avenue
North Haven, CT 06473
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2014