Lawrence F. Reilly
Top rated personal injury attorney in Ridgefield, ConnecticutThe Reilly Law Firm, LLC
Representing people injured through the negligence or reckless conduct of others, including medical malpractice, and representing a wide array of companies and individuals involved in commercial or contract disputes.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Business litigation, Alternative dispute resolution, Appellate, Construction litigation: consumer, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1989, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.lreillylaw.com/firm
- Eagle Scout. Lifetime member of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2012-present.
- Community Athlete for the Semper Fi Fund, (2012-present) Norwalk Youth Symphony, President, 2011-2012, Bd of Directors, 2005-2011 Ridgefield High School Mock Trial Coach 2005-2015;
- Special Master, Fact Finder, Arbitrator for the Superior Court, 1999-present. Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association - 1989-present. American Association for Justice - 2002-present. Fairfield County Bar Association - 1989-present. Board of Directors 2006-10, Chair, Civil Litigation section; Chair, Bench/Bar section. Connecticut Bar Association - 1989 - present.
- Kinard v. Arnow Construction et al. - judgment $855,709. Slater v. MeritDirect - judgment $1,406,290 Epstein v. Twardy - judgment $377,433 Driver v. Terminix - judgment $679,503 Toluca v. Bierker - judgment $228,906
- Environmental Science, SUNY College at Purchase, 1986
- Board certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (Civil Trial Law), 2015-present., 2015
- Super Lawyers: 2006, 2012 - 2013, 2022