Daniel H. Kennedy, III
Top rated family law attorney in Rocky Hill, ConnecticutKennedy Doyle LLC
Daniel H. Kennedy, III is in private practice at Kennedy Doyle LLC, with offices in Connecticut (Rocky Hill, Greenwich and Monroe) and New York City. He has advised entrepreneurs, executives and other individuals on a wide range of matters from high net worth matrimonial law litigation, start-up businesses, real estate developments, private/confidential dispute resolution, and other legal issues. Mr. Kennedy has served a number of privately held firms and start-up companies as outside general counsel. Mr. Kennedy previously worked in San Francisco, California handling complex business litigation.
Mr. Kennedy has appeared on camera and in print as a legal expert for several media outlets, including the Fox CT evening news. Mr. Kennedy has been recognized by the Hartford Business Journal, receiving its 40 Under 40 award in 2011. In 2014 and 2015 the National Trial Lawyers selected him as one the Top 100 trial lawyers in his region.
Mr. Kennedy holds a bachelor’s degree from Georgetown University (Washington, D.C.). He obtained his juris doctorate from Santa Clara University School of Law (California). He was an academic scholarship recipient in law school. Mr. Kennedy is admitted to practice in New York, Connecticut and Illinois.
Mr. Kennedy serves on numerous boards and committees, including on the Board of Directors of the Bushnell Park Foundation and the Hartford Hospital Young Leaders Advisory Board. He is the Past President of the Georgetown University Alumni Club of Connecticut. Further, he is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association, and Illinois State Bar Association.
Additional Office Locations:
537 Steamboat Road
Greenwich, CT 06830
97 Main Street
Monroe, CT 06468
180 Central Park South
New York, NY 10019
Practice areasFamily law, Business/corporate, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Real estate: business, Real estate: consumer
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Business formation and planning, Contracts, Business organizations, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 50% Family law
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Real estate: business
- 10% Real estate: consumer
First Admitted: 2003, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://kennedydoyle.com/pages/attorneys-daniel-h-kennedy-ii...
- Former Member of Board of Directors of Bushnell Park Foundation
- Member of Hartford Hospital Young Leaders Advisory Council
- Past President of Georgetown University Alumni Club of Connecticut
- Represented the purchaser/developer of a large New York City mixed-use development.
- Represented a group of doctors in the sale of their New York City based medical practice.
- Negotiated a prenuptial agreement for a client with assets in excess of $30 million dollars.
- Attorney Kennedy has advised entrepreneurs, celebrities, executives, lawyers, judges, finance professionals and other individuals on a wide range of matters.
- Involved in a traumatic brain injury case settling prior to trial for over $6,000,000.00.
- Represented a high net worth individual in a divorce trial lasting over 15 days. Protected over $20 million in premarital assets.
- Attorney Kennedy has appeared on camera and in print as a legal expert for several media outlets, including the Fox CT evening news.
- Illinois Bar – 2010
- Member of the Connecticut Bar Association
- Federal Court for Connecticut – 2005
- Member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Illinois State Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar – 2003
- New York Bar – 2012
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- B.A. - Georgetown University
- Recipient, 40 Under 40, Hartford Business Journal, 2011
Office location for Daniel H. Kennedy, III
8 Glastonbury Avenue
Rocky Hill, CT 06067-1100
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2017