Joaquin L. Madry
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Stamford, ConnecticutSilver Golub & Teitell LLP
Joaquin L. Madry is a personal injury attorney and partner at the law firm of Silver Golub & Teitell LLP in Stamford, Connecticut. Mr. Madry represents clients in Stamford and throughout Connecticut in personal injury matters involving automobile accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, wrongful death and catastrophic injuries.
Mr. Madry has over 15 years of legal experience. Over the course of his legal career, he has recovered tens of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for injury victims and their families. He is an aggressive advocate on behalf of his clients, committed to helping them obtain full and fair compensation. Before joining Silver Golub & Teitell, he practiced at another Connecticut-based litigation firm, developing his trial skills and experience.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Madry regularly speaks at conferences and seminars for groups such as the Connecticut Bar Association and the Lawyers Collaborative for Diversity. He is a member of the Fairfield County Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, the Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, the National Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the George W. Crawford Black Bar Association.
After graduating cum laude from Hampton University with a bachelor’s degree in political science, Mr. Madry earned his law degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law. He holds licenses to practice law before the state courts of Connecticut and New York, as well as the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court and the Mohegan Tribal Court.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 50% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2005, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.sgtlaw.com/attorney/joaquin-l-madry/
- Panelist speaker at the 2016 Connecticut Bar Association Legal Conference — “Tips from the Pros: Top Trial Lawyers on the Art of Advocacy”
- Panelist speaker at the 5th Annual Building Career Symposium for Lawyers Collaborative for Diversity
- Hampton University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, cum laude
- Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association
- George W. Crawford Black Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Mohegan Tribal Court
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- New York
- Recognized as a "High Achiever" in a special edition of the Connecticut Law Tribune, "Minorities and the Law, High Achievers 2011"
- Recognized as a Connecticut Super Lawyers “Rising Star” since 2011
- Mr. Madry was recognized as a “High Achiever” in the August 2009 edition of the Connecticut Law Tribune, which showcases high achieving minorities in the practice of law.
Office location for Joaquin L. Madry
1 Landmark Square
Stamford, CT 06901
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2019