Karissa L. Parker
Top rated Family Law attorney in Stamford, ConnecticutSiegel, Colin & Kaufman
Karissa L. Parker, an associate attorney at Siegel, Colin & Kaufman, located in Stamford, Connecticut, has over six years of legal experience. She takes on cases exclusively related to family law, such as divorce, custody and alimony, child support, property division, prenuptial agreements and so on.
Admitted to practice in the state of Connecticut, she has immense experience taking on many highly contested and tough cases. She provides personalized strategies for each unique case with the help of inputs from mental health and financial experts. Ms. Parker is a compassionate attorney who aggressively fights for the rights of her clients.
Ms. Parker has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Connecticut. She obtained her Juris Doctor from the Quinnipiac University School of Law, where she was the recipient of the Excellence in Oral Advocacy Award and the Judge Edward Bassick III Endowed Scholarship.
While in law school, Ms. Parker has interned for Superior Court judges and served at the Children's Law Center, a nonprofit that provides legal help for children. Before joining Siegel, Colin & Kaufman, she worked at prominent family law firms in Westport and New Haven.
Actively involved in the legal field, Ms. Parker has memberships in organizations such as the Fairfield County Bar Association, the Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the AFCC – Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, and Women in the Law under the Connecticut Bar Association’s Family Law Section.
Honored for her remarkable work in the legal community, Ms. Parker is on the Best Lawyers’ Ones to Watch list and has a “Good” rating on Avvo, along with endorsements from her peers and testimonials from her happy clients.
Practice areasFamily Law
Custody & Visitation, Divorce
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2014, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://siegelkaufman.com/karissa-parker-geisler/
- AFCC - Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- American Bar Association
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association Family Law, Women in the Law
- University of Connecticut: BA
- Guardian Ad Litem/Attorney, Minor Child Training program, Connecticut Judicial Branch, 2012
- Play For Kids, The Center for Children’s Advocacy
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Oral Advocacy Awards & a Judge Edward Bassick III Endowed Scholarship
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018 - present
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021, 2022
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Excellence in Clinical Work
Office location for Karissa L. Parker
1266 East Main Street
Stamford, CT 06902
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2023