Pamela K. Elkow
Top Rated Environmental Attorney in Stamford, CT
Pamela Elkow is an Environmental attorney working in Stamford, Connecticut. Pamela Elkow works as an attorney at Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP.
As one of a small number of attorneys selected to Super Lawyers, Pamela Elkow gained this recognition through professional achievement, peer recognition, and other distinguishing criteria.
She graduated from The George Washington University Law School in 1989. She was subsequently admitted to legal practice in 1989 after passing the bar exam.
- Top 25: 2012 Women Connecticut Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2010 Women New England Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2010 Women Connecticut Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2009 Women New England Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2009 Connecticut Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2009 Women Connecticut Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2008 Women Connecticut Super Lawyers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022