Paul T. Tusch
Top rated Family Law attorney in Stamford, ConnecticutCacace, Tusch & Santagata
As chairman of Cacace, Tusch & Santagata’s Family practice group, Paul T. Tusch represents clients throughout the State of Connecticut. A Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, and for his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Tusch is admitted to practice in the State of Connecticut and before the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut. He attended Fairfield University and earned a Bachelor of Arts in 1982. At University of Bridgeport, now Quinnipiac University, School of Law, he earned his Juris Doctor. While in law school, he was a Notes and Comments Editor and a staff member of the University of Bridgeport Law Review.
An active member of the Connecticut Bar Association, he has been involved with the Family Law Section as Chair, member of the executive committee, secretary and the chair of Continuing Legal Education. Mr. Tusch is also a member of the Fairfield County Bar Association and the Collaborative Divorce Attorneys of Fairfield County.
Mr. Tusch has served as an attorney and as a Guardian ad Litem for children in contested dissolution proceedings, and has served as a Special Master for the Superior Court in Stamford, Bridgeport, and at the Regional Family Trial Court in Middletown. To give back to his community, Mr. Tusch served in various nonprofit board positions, including as a member of the St. Leo Parish Advisory Council and as a former Chair and member of the Board of Directors for the Stamford Chapter of the American Red Cross.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1985
Professional Webpage: https://lawcts.com/attorney/paul-t-tusch/
- Executive Committee of the Connecticut Bar Association Family Law Section
- State of Connecticut, Guardian ad Litem
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1986
- Connecticut, 1985
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers™
- Greater Stamford Tribute Award, Connecticut Yankee Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Designated a Super Lawyer® in Connecticut since 2006
- Holds the Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating™
- Fairfield University, B.A., 1982
Office location for Paul T. Tusch
1111 Summer St
Stamford, CT 06905
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2023