Pamela M. Magnano
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in West Hartford, CT
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010 - 2013
A Partner with Flaherty Legal Group, LLC, Pamela M. Magnano represents people in Hartford and West Hartford, Connecticut, as well as the surrounding areas. She focuses her practice on family law, handling cases that involve child custody, legal separations, divorce, child support, spousal support, property division, post-divorce modifications, allocation of assets, child visitation and collaborative divorce.
In 2000, Ms. Magnano graduated from Stetson University with a Bachelor of Arts. She then attended Suffolk University Law School. As a law student, Ms. Magnano was on the dean's list, a student prosecutor and served as a volunteer for Shelter Legal Services, working with homeless people who are in need of legal representation. She received her Juris Doctor in 2003.
Since graduating from law school, Attorney Magnano has practiced family law and possesses a deep understanding of the challenges people face. She knows the impact that a divorce can have on the people involved and seeks to obtain a solution that meets her clients' needs. She stays informed as to the latest developments in family law through attending continuing legal education courses. In 2013, she was honored with 59 other young attorneys as a new leader in the law by the Connecticut Law Tribune.
Community involvement is important to Attorney Magnano. She is a member of the Hartford County Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, where she served as a co-chair on the family law committee, and the American Bar Association. In addition, Ms. Magnano is on the board of directors for The Children's Law Center, which represents children in family law matters.
- 100%Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2013
About Pamela M. Magnano
First Admitted: 2003, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.flgfamilylaw.com/attorney-profiles/pamela-m-magn...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Directors, Children's Law Center, Connecticut
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association
- Massachusetts, 2003
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- Co-Chair, Connecticut Bar Association, Family Law Committee, Young Lawyers Section, 2006 - 2009
- Connecticut, 2004
- New England Rising Stars®, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Attorney Magnano has been recognized by Martindale-Hubbell with an AV Preeminent rating for legal ability and ethical standards in every year since 2014. , AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell, 2019
- Attorney Magnano was one of 60 young attorneys to be selected from a pool of nearly 300 of the best and brightest nominees to the Connecticut Law Tribune's "New Leaders in the Law" for 2013.
- Dean's List., Suffolk University Law School
- Stetson University, B.A. in Psychology, 2000
- Speaker, National Business Institute's seminar entitled "Handling Divorce Cases From Start to Finish". Attorney Magnano spoke on the topic "Ethical Perils in Divorce Practice"., Speaker, National Business Institute, 2012
- Contributing Author - “A Practical Guide to Divorce in Connecticut" - Published by MCLE New England, 2014. “A Practical Guide to Divorce in Connecticut" takes the reader through the divorce process from the client intake through post trial motions and appeals. Written by many of the top Family Law attorneys in Connecticut, this book will become a valuable resource for family lawyers at all experience levels. Flaherty Legal Group, LLC is proud to announce that Attorneys Sandi B. Girolamo and Pamela M. Magnano were contributing authors to this publication.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022