Top rated family law attorney in West Haven, ConnecticutWolf & Shore Law Group
Attorney Kristen Wolf is a partner in the highly respected Connecticut law firm of Wolf & Shore Law Group which serves New Haven County. Attorney Wolf and her partner in the firm founded the law office in 2012 with the goal of providing the residents of West Haven and the surrounding areas with high-quality legal services in a variety of practice areas. Today, people from throughout southern Connecticut know to turn to Attorney Wolf for assistance with legal matters in the following areas: family law, probate-guardianship matters, estate planning, and juvenile law.
Attorney Wolf earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Connecticut in 2006. She decided to further her education by attending Quinnipiac University School of Law, where she earned a law degree in 2009. Later that year, the state of Connecticut approved her to practice law in its courtrooms.
Attorney Wolf began gaining valuable experience years before finishing law school. She spent a year as a student-research assistant, followed by a semester at the Division of Public Defender Services in Hartford, where she gained extensive knowledge of criminal law. During Attorne Wolf's final years of law school, she worked for a local utility company as a research assistant to attorneys, and a position with a local law firm followed, where she regularly assisted the firm with real estate, estate planning and probate matters.
Since her admission to the bar, Attorney Wolf has built a reputation as a knowledgeable and dedicated attorney. Today, in addition to her role as a partner in her own firm, she continues to work for the Office of the Chief Public Defender in Hartford as assigned counsel, yet she still finds time for volunteer work. In 2013, she earned the Pro Bono Award from the Connecticut Bar Association's Young Lawyers Section.
Practice areasFamily law, Estate planning & probate, Real estate: consumer
- 60% Family law
- 30% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Real estate: consumer
First Admitted: 2009, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://wolfandshorelaw.com/about-our-connecticut-law-firm/
- Member, New Haven County Bar Association Family Law Committee
- National Academy of Jurisprudence Family Law Trial Attorneys Association, 2016
- Member, New Haven County Bar Association, Membership Committee
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association Family Law Section
- Co-chair, Connecticut Bar Association, Children in the Law Committee of the Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee
- Member, New Haven County Bar Association, Lawyers Lounge Committee
- Co-chair, New Haven County Bar Association Solo and Small Firms Committee
- Member, West Haven Bar Association
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Member, New Haven County Bar Association, Trusts, Estates and Probate Committee
- Member, New Haven County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Member, Milford Bar Association
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association, Estates and Probate Section
- University of Connecticut School of Business, Bachelor of Science degree, 2006
- The Well, 2017
- Treasurer on the Board of Directors, Dan Orlovsky Foundation
- Participating Attorney, Connecticut Women’s Education and Legal Fund
Office location for Kristen Wolf
167 Capt. Thomas Blvd
West Haven, CT 06516
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2022