Shari-Lynn Cuomo Shore
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in West Haven, CT
Shari-Lynn Cuomo Shore is a founding partner in the law firm Wolf & Shore Law Group, serving New Haven with an office in West Haven, Connecticut. Attorney Shore has experience in a wide range of practice areas, including family law, probate-guardianship matters, estate planning and juvenile law. In addition to her private practice, she also accepts cases as appointed counsel through the Connecticut Office of the Chief Public Defender.
After graduating from the University of Rochester with a B.A., Attorney Shore earned her J.D. from Albany Law School of Union University. While in college, she interned in the office of a solo law practitioner and also with a Connecticut Geographical Area court. During law school, Attorney Shore worked at the Schenectady County District Attorney's Office in New York in the Appellate Bureau and Special Victims Unit. Upon graduation, Attorney Shore opened a small law firm located in Orange, Connecticut and subsequently founded Wolf & Shore Law Group. Attorney Shore has completed GAL/AMC and assigned counsel training programs and is accredited in veterans' benefits by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
In addition to her law practice, Attorney Shore actively participates in a wide variety of professional and community organizations. She is on the Executive Committee of New Haven County Bar Association and also serves as Membership Committee co-chair. Attorney Shore also serves on the Connecticut Bar Associations Young Lawyers Executive Committee as the co-chair of the Solo & Small Firms Committee. She is also the Vice President of The Foundation of the New Haven County Bar.
Among her accolades, Attorney Shore has earned an official citation from the Connecticut General Assembly and a Certificate of Award from the Connecticut Consortium for Law and Citizenship Education. She is admitted to practice in Connecticut.
About Shari-Lynn Cuomo Shore
First Admitted: 2008, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://wolfandshorelaw.com/connecticut-lawyers/shari-lynn-c...
- University of Rochester, B.A. in English with a concentration in Creative Writing, 2005
Pro bono/Community Service
- St. Lawrence School Golf Committee, 2018
- St. Lawrence School Parent Teach Organization , 2018
- Business Networking International: Electric City Chapter, 2020
- National Council of Bar Presidents, 2020
- Connecticut Council of Bar Presidents, 2020
- Board of Directors, Connecticut, Better Business Bureau, 2016
- National Academy of Jurisprudence Family Law Trial Attorneys Association, 2016
- , Divorce Law Firm of the Year, Corporate Livewire, 2021
- , Client Champion, Martindale-Hubbell, 2021
- , Innovators in Law, Connecticut Law Tribune, 2020
Last Updated: 6/24/2022