Mark S. Randall
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Westport, CT
An attorney with Needle | Cuda, Mark S. Randall represents clients in New York and Westport, Connecticut, in matters of family law and divorce. This includes child custody issues, complex divorces, and pre- and postnuptial agreements. With almost a decade of experience, he has proven himself to be a zealous advocate for those who are dealing with the often emotional, tumultuous times that come with divorce and other family law matters.
Mr. Randall attended Trinity College, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 2007. Pursuing his dream of becoming an attorney, he then attended the University of Connecticut School of Law and graduated with a Juris Doctor in 2013. He is currently admitted to practice in the state of Connecticut and the state of New York.
A member of the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association, he is part of the Family Law Section within both organizations. Mr. Randall is a member of the Fairfield County Bar Association and the Connecticut Bar Association. During his time with the latter, he served on the legislative and executive committees of the Family Law Section and as co-chair of the Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee of the Family Law Section. He is also a member of the New Haven Bar Association.
With a deep love for his community, Mr. Randall is actively involved in community service as a member of the American Ballet Theatre’s Junior Council. An experienced, compassionate attorney, he focuses on resolving family law matters in ways that are most beneficial to his clients financially, emotionally and mentally.
About Mark S. Randall
First Admitted: 2013, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.needlecuda.com/attorneys/mark-randall/
- “Rising Star,” SuperLawyers, 2015 – present , Super Lawyers
- Connecticut Bar Association, Family Law Section, Treasurer
- Connecticut Bar Association, Prior Co-Chair or the Family Law Section of the Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee
- Connecticut Bar Association, Legislative Committee, Family Law Section
- New York, 2018
- Connecticut, 2013
- Connecticut Bar Association: Family Law Section Executive Committee Member
- Fairfield County Bar Association: Member
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
- American Bar Association: Member, Family Law Section
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
- Trinity College, B.A., 2007
Last Updated: 8/1/2022