Francis M. Donnarumma
Top rated Real Estate attorney in Woodbury, ConnecticutThe Donnarumma Law Firm, LLC
Practice Areas: Real Estate, Estate Planning & Probate
Licensed in Connecticut since: 1978
Education: The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
The Donnarumma Law Firm, LLC428 Main Street South
Woodbury, CT 06798 Visit website
Francis M. Donnarumma is the founder of The Donnarumma Law Firm, LLC in Woodbury, Connecticut. His full-service law firm provides advice, counsel and representation to clients throughout Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven counties in a variety of legal areas, including personal injury, estate planning, probate administration, and residential and commercial real estate.
Mr. Donnarumma earned his Juris Doctor from The Columbus School of Law at the Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. He became licensed to practice law in all Connecticut state courts, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, in 1978. He subsequently received his license to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court in 1983.
A respected member of the legal community, Mr. Donnarumma has been active in state and local bar associations throughout his long legal career. He is the former president of the Connecticut Italian American Bar Association and the immediate past National Vice-President of the National Italian American Bar Association.
Over the years, Mr. Donnarumma has served as director of the following organizations:
• Woodbury-Bethlehem Community Music Foundation
• Mattatuck Museum
• Waterbury Arts Festival
• Woodbury Interfaith Elderly Housing Inc.
• Woodbury Senior Housing Corp.
• Group Homes of Greater Waterbury, Inc.
Mr. Donnarumma is a lifelong Connecticut resident, having been born in Waterbury. He firmly believes in giving back to his community and currently serves as corporate trustee of the Saint Teresa of Avila Roman Catholic Church in Woodbury.
Practice areasReal Estate: Consumer, Real Estate: Business, Estate Planning & Probate
- 50% Real Estate: Consumer
- 30% Real Estate: Business
- 20% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 1978, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.donnarummalawfirm.com/attorneys/francis-m-donnar...
- Former Corporate Trustee, Saint Teresa of Avila Roman Catholic Church in Woodbury
- Member, William Raveis Real Estate Network of Closing Attorneys
- Member, American Land Title Association
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Council of Bar President
- Former President, Connecticut Italian American Bar Association
- Waterbury Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1983
- District of Connecticut, 1978
- Connecticut and U.S. District Court, 1978
- Elected President of the National Italian American Bar Association for term 2019-2021.
- Waterbury Jaycees and Group Homes of Greater Waterbury, Inc.
- Woodbury Senior Housing Corp.
- Woodbury Interfaith Elderly Housing Inc.
- Waterbury Arts Festival
- Mattatuck Museum
- Director, Woodbury-Bethlehem Community Music Foundation
- Fairfield Prep, 1971
- Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1975
Office location for Francis M. Donnarumma
428 Main Street South
Woodbury, CT 06798
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023