Randolph E. Richardson II
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Woodbury, CT
Attorney Randolph E. Richardson II is a partner with Giuliano Richardson & Sfara, LLC, law firm, which has law offices in Woodbury, Connecticut, and New York, New York. A top-ranked lawyer with more than 34 years of total legal experience, Mr. Richardson works primarily out of the firm's Woodbury law office, and he delivers unmatched counsel and dedicated support to clients throughout the greater Waterbury area who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Family law, divorce, child custody and support, and all other related matters
· Personal injury
· Lawyer professional liability defense
· General civil litigation
As an attorney, Mr. Richardson has gained a reputation for his compassion and integrity when dealing with his clients as well as his unwavering commitment to helping them achieve their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek for their serious and pressing legal challenges as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. In recognition for his superior client service, he has received the 10 Best in Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys as well as Superb client ratings on Avvo.
Nationally recognized as among the top lawyers in the country, Mr. Richardson holds a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished* peer review rating, and he has received consistent recognition from The Best Lawyers in America. He has also received designation as being among the Nation's Top 1% from the National Association of Distinguished Counsel along with a ranking as among the Top Lawyers in Connecticut: Highest in Ethical Standards and Professional Excellence from The Legal Network.
Mr. Richardson is also a fellow with the American and Connecticut Bar Foundations, and he is past chair of the Waterbury Bar Association's Family Law Committee. He is also an active member of the American and Connecticut Bar Associations, the American Association for Justice, and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, among his other professional affiliations.
A 1983 graduate of Grinnell College, Mr. Richardson obtained his Juris Doctor from the
University of Connecticut School of Law in 1986. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
- 80%Family Law
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
About Randolph E. Richardson II
First Admitted: 1986
Professional Webpage: http://www.grslaw.com/lawyer-ct/randolph-e-richardson-ii
Pro bono/Community Service
- Woodbury Business Association, President 2006 - 2012, 2017-present
- Woodbury United Methodist Church - Chair of Church Council/Past Chair of Board of Trustees
- , Connecticut Super Lawyers, Family Law, 2014 - 2019
- Peer Review Rating: BV® Distinguished™; Client Review Rating: Distinguished, Martindale.com® and Lawyers.comSM rating:
- , Fellow, Connecticut Bar Foundation
- , Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- “10 Best Client Satisfaction Award”, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- , National Association of Distinguished Counsel, “Nation’s Top One Percent”
- Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence, The Legal Network’s “Top Lawyers in Connecticut
- , The Best Lawyers in America 2016 - 2020
- Southbury Business Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Waterbury Bar Association, Family Law Committee, Past Chair
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Grinnell College
Last Updated: 5/15/2022