Mark R. Brouillard
Top rated family law attorney in Woodstock, ConnecticutSt. Onge & Brouillard
Practice Areas: Family law, Personal injury, Business & corporate; view more
Licensed in Connecticut since: 1979
Education: Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
St. Onge & Brouillard50 Route 171
Woodstock, CT 06281 Visit website
Mark R. Brouillard is the owner of St. Onge & Brouillard, located in Woodstock, Connecticut. His practice includes working on varied cases involving all the areas of personal injury, business and corporate litigation, estate planning and family law for the residents of New London, Windham County and Hartford County, Connecticut, and Worcester County, Massachusetts.
A 1975 B.A. graduate of Providence College, Mr. Brouillard earned his Juris Doctor from Loyola University in 1979. Besides representing his clients in all Connecticut state courts, he represents them in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
In an emotionally challenging time such as divorce and personal injury, Mr. Brouillard offers his clients innovative and realistic solutions based on his vast and exceptional knowledge and experience. Throughout the litigation process, he efficiently guides his business clients so they can achieve their objectives.
Mr. Brouillard served on the board of governors of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association from 1992 to 1999. He is also a member of the American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America). He has received a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished* rating for his contribution to the legal community for the past 40-plus years.
Being passionate about giving back to the community, Mr. Brouillard volunteers his time to various community-based organizations. He served on the board of directors of the American Civil Liberties Union of Connecticut and as the counsel for the town of Eastford and the borough of Danielson. He serves as the state attorney trial referee and a special master for the Windham Judicial District and Regional Family Trial Docket.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasFamily law, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Business/corporate, Workers' compensation: employer/insurance
Adoption, Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Personal injury - plaintiff, Business formation and planning, Business organizations
- 50% Family law
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Workers' compensation: employer/insurance
First Admitted: 1979, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.bsblawfirm.net/attorneys/mark-r-brouillard/
- B.A., Providence College, 1975
- Special Master, Windham Judicial District and Regional
- Member: Board of Directors, Northeast Connecticut Civil Liberties Union, 1980-1984
- Town Counsel, Borough of Danielson, 1983-1987
- Town Counsel, Town of Eastford, 1987-1993
- State Attorney Trial Referee, 1991-present
- Family Trial Docket
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association (Board of Governors, 1992-1999)
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 1979
- Connecticut, 1979
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Resolved complicated divorce involving several businesses during 2010 after 6 days of pendente lite hearings and an appeal to the appellate court. Bond v. Bond. Docket # FA-08-4006831, 2010
Office location for Mark R. Brouillard
50 Route 171
Woodstock, CT 06281
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2016, 2018 - 2022