Benjamin A. Schwartz
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Dover, DelawareSchwartz & Schwartz, Attorneys at Law, P.A.
Benjamin A. Schwartz is an American trial lawyer who represents Plaintiffs and their families in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases. Mr. Schwartz's practice involves investigating and prosecuting lawsuits resulting from medical malpractice, automobile collisions, construction injuries, inadequate security cases, and other incidents resulting in catastrophic injury or death. Mr. Schwartz and the team of trial lawyers at his law firm are available for consultation in cases in the midatlantic region of the U.S., including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and D.C. Mr. Schwartz is a frequent speaker at Continuing Legal Education seminars and a prolific video blogger on his law firm's blog at schwartzandschwartz.com.
In 1997, Mr. Schwartz received a Bachelor of Science in business administration from the University of Delaware. He then went on to earn a Juris Doctor, graduating magna cum laude, from New York Law School in 2001. He is Managing Partner of the law firm Schwartz & Schwartz, Attorneys at Law.
For two decades, Mr. Schwartz has been committed to helping people through even the most complex legal matters. Suffering a personal injury can have devastating consequences that range from physical pain and suffering to financial turmoil. Mr. Schwartz approaches every case with compassion for his clients and the tenacity for securing favorable results.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Schwartz is admitted to practice in Delaware, Maryland, and D.C. He is a member of the Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, the Delaware State Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, the Maryland Association for Justice, the Baltimore Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice, just to name a few. He is a past Chair of the Health Law Section of the DSBA and currently Chairs the Delaware Supreme Court's Lawyers Fund for Client Protection.
When he is not helping clients, Mr. Schwartz enjoys spending time as a devoted husband and father.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Animal Bites, Birth Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 2001, Delaware
Professional Webpage: http://www.schwartzandschwartz.com/about-schwartz-and-schwar...
- Pennsylvania-Delaware Super Lawyers Magazine, 2012 - 2014
- Recognized by Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Magna Cum Laude, New York Law School, 2001
- University of Delaware, B.S.B.A., 1997
- Bar Association of Baltimore City, 2018
- District of Columbia Bar , 2019
- Maryland State Bar Association, 2016
- Supreme Court of Delaware, 2001
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association (DTLA), Member
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- Kent County Bar Association, Member
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court in and for the District of Delaware
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member
- Health Law Section of the Delaware State Bar Association, Chairman, 2009 - 2011
- Physicians; Physical Therapy Groups; Orthopedic Surgeons; Nurses; Veterinarians
Office location for Benjamin A. Schwartz
1140 South State Street
Dover, DE 19901
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2015