Gregory E. Stuhlman
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Wilmington, DE
With the knowledge and skills he has gained over the past seven years, Mr. Gregory E. Stuhlman provides legal services in Wilmington, Delaware. As a partner at the law firm of Chipman Brown Cicero & Cole, LLP, he has proven his capability by delivering the results his clients need.
With a multifaceted approach and a strong litigation background, the matters Mr. Stuhlman has handled during his career involve corporate and commercial litigation, business torts, breach of fiduciary claims, noncompetition and nonsolicitation agreements, corporate counseling, intellectual property litigation, trade secrets and financial instruments.
Having handled a number of cases before the state and federal courts of Delaware, Mr. Stuhlman offers personalized services and strategic counsel to his clients from the beginning to the very end of every case. He helps individuals and businesses increase their chances of securing the outcome they seek while protecting their ideas and inventions.
A magna cum laude graduate of Syracuse University College of Law, Mr. Stuhlman earned his Juris Doctor in 2005 subsequent to completing his Bachelor of Arts in 2002 from the North Dakota State University. He was licensed to practice in Delaware in 2005 and is also qualified to appear before the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware and the Supreme Court of Delaware.
Mr. Stuhlman takes pride in contributing to the community in which he lives and works. He stays involved in the legal community by maintaining active memberships in organizations such as the American Bar Association and the Delaware State Bar Association.
About Gregory E. Stuhlman
First Admitted: 2005, Delaware
Professional Webpage: https://www.chipmanbrown.com/attorney/stuhlman-gregory-e/
- Delaware Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court District of Delaware
- North Dakota State University, B.A. – 2002
- Lemieux v. Custom Furniture Technologies, Inc.
- Delaware counsel in intellectual property litigation in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware: Softview LLC v. Apple Inc. et al.; LoganTree LP v. Omron Healthcare, Inc.; IpLearn LLC v. Blackboard Inc.; Graphics Properties Holdings, Inc. v. LG Electronics, Inc., et al.; Minkus Electronic Display Systems, Inc. v. Premier Retail Networks, Inc., et al.; Minkus Electronic Display Systems, Inc. v. Adaptive Microsystems LLC
- Frazer Road Associates, LLC v. Cook, et al
- First Advantage Occupational Health Services Corp. v. i3screen LLC
- RSS WFRBS2013C12-DE UHL, LLC v. UDel Holdings, LLC
- Temsa Ulasim Araclari Sanayi Ve Ticaret A.S. v. CH Bus Sales, LLC
- EBF Partners, LLC v. Capsule Media Group, LLC
- JB Capital Partners LP v. Remy International Inc., et al
- Lavi v. Wideawake Deathrow Entertainment, LLC
- NACCO Industries, Inc. et al. v. Applica Incorporated, et al
- Beren v. Kona Grill Inc., Beren v. Jundt, et al
- Israel Discount Bank of New York v. First State Depository Company, et al
- Electrolytic Ozone, Inc. in advancement action pursuant to Section 145 of the General Corporation Law of Delaware. Lieberman, et al. v. Electrolytic Ozone, Inc.
- eCommerce Industries et al. v. MWA Intelligence Inc.
- In re Westech Capital Corp
- In re Interclick, Inc. Shareholders Litigation
- Pullman Sugar, LLC v. Valdivia
- Listed, Rising Star: Delaware Super Lawyers, 2015
Last Updated: 5/6/2022