Martin D. Haverly
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Wilmington, DE
Martin D. Haverly established his law office Martin D. Haverly, Attorney at Law, to protect the individual rights and freedoms of individuals and workers. He serves both workers and organizations in employment matters. These include sexual harassment, wrongful termination, Employee Retirement Income Security Act and whistleblower/Qui Tam.
Mr. Haverly first studied government and economics at the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia. After completing his B.A., he obtained his law degree from the Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, in Carlisle, PA.
He has been licensed to practice in Delaware since 1994. He has also been admitted to the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit and U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
After almost three decades of working in law, Mr. Haverly has built a strong reputation as a solo practitioner. He continues to grow and pass on his knowledge by participating in several law organizations. These include the National Employment Lawyers Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association and Delaware State Bar Association.
Mr. Haverly has also dedicated resources to pro bono activities, so he can give back to his community. He serves as a member of the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce.
About Martin D. Haverly
First Admitted: 1993, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.haverlylaw.com/Attorneys/Martin-D-Haverly.shtml
Pro bono/Community Service
- New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- Delaware, 1994; U.S. District Court District of Delaware, 1995; U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2001; U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1995; U.S. Supreme Court, 1997; U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association (DTLA)
- Delaware State Bar Association, Small Firms and Solo Practitioners Section, Chair
- American Association for Justice, Member
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- Delaware Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, B.A., Major: Government/Economics
Last Updated: 2/24/2022