Samuel D. Pratcher, III
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Wilmington, DelawarePratcher Krayer LLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation
Licensed in Delaware since: 2009
Education: The Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Samuel D. Pratcher, III is a partner at the Delaware law firm of Pratcher Krayer. Samuel was born in Wilmington, Delaware and attended Salesianum High School. He graduated with honors from Hampton University in 2005 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science. In 2009, he received his law degree from Thomas M. Cooley School of Law.
While in law school, Samuel served as judicial extern to the Honorable Joseph J. Farnan, Jr., in the United States District Court of Delaware. He gained valuable experience researching and writing court opinions on civil rights and employment law matters.
After law school, Samuel completed a year clerkship with The Honorable Charles H. Toliver, IV of the Superior Court of the State of Delaware. As a law clerk, he conducted research and assisted in writing court opinions in business litigation, personal injury and criminal law matters.
Mr. Pratcher previously worked for a regional defense law firm and represented several insurance companies. Mr. Pratcher’s experience in previously representing insurance companies makes him aware of the tactics that insurance companies use to try and lessen the value of personal injury cases. As a result, he is able to advise his clients and get just compensation for their injuries.
Mr. Pratcher focuses his efforts on protecting the rights of victims of accidents as they pursue the compensation they need to allow them to recover from their injuries. His practice is in personal injury and workers’ compensation. He was selected as one of Delaware’s Top Lawyers by Delaware Today magazine in 2013, 2017-2020.
Mr. Pratcher is admitted to practice in Delaware and New Jersey, the United States District Court of Delaware, and the United States Supreme Court.
First Admitted: 2009, Delaware
Professional Webpage: https://www.pkinjury.com/about-samuel-d-pratcher-iii/
- Delaware Top Lawyers Litigation, Delaware Today Magazine, 2013
- Selected by Super Lawyers as one of the rising stars in the legal field in Delaware. "Rising Star” attorneys are law practitioners found by Super Lawyers magazine to be supremely talented and accomplished in their respective fields. A “Rising Star” candidate must first undergo a rigorous evaluation process. This process involves a thorough review of the candidate’s performance as a lawyer in and out of the courtroom. It also entails listening to what peers have to say about the attorney. Super Lawyers magazine bestows “Rising Star” honors upon less than 3% of attorneys in any given geographic region., Rising Stars Award, Super Lawyers, 2017
- Selected by NAOPIA as being a Top 10 Attorney, Under the Age of 40, in the State of Delaware., Top 10 Attorney, Under the Age of 40, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2014
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2019