Jennifer C. Frank
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Altamonte Springs, FL
Jennifer C. Frank is the president and owner of Frank Family Law, which has offices in Altamonte Springs, Orlando and Winter Park, Florida. With over 25 years of experience practicing law, Ms. Frank is board-certified as a marital and family law attorney by The Florida Bar, and serves clients throughout Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake and Volusia counties.
With a genuine concern, Ms. Frank represents clients with family law matters involving divorce, child support, alimony, custody and visitation, same-sex family law, military divorce, paternity and modifications of final judgments. Board-certified by The Florida Bar as a family law mediator, she offers mediation and collaboration services for a less contentious and more cost-efficient approach to resolving family law matters.
Ms. Frank is compassionate and empathetic and will go the extra mile for her clients. She is aware of the significant emotional consequences that follow family-related legal issues and strives to achieve her clients’ goals in the most proficient manner. She provides sound and knowledgeable counsel with customized strategies for her clients, striving to uphold justice and equality.
With a Bachelor of Science degree from the Western Michigan University, Ms. Frank obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law. She is the go-to lawyer for clients who seek a domestic relations attorney, a collaborative law attorney or a family law mediator. Honored for the exceptional service she provides, Ms. Frank has an AV Preeminent* peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell.
Actively involved in the legal community, Ms. Frank is a member of the Central Florida Family Law Inn of Court and was its past president. She is a member of the Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida and Tiger Bay Club of Central Florida. She is a board member of the Collaborative Family Law Council of Florida and was the chair of a Florida Bar Association Grievance Committee.
Ms. Frank was also on the executive committee of the Orange County Bar Association’s family law section from 1999 to 2005 and was chair and co-chair from 2003 to 2005. She attended the International Association of Collaborative Professionals, which is an annual four-day forum for advanced collaborative law training in both the United States and Canada.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2011, 2020 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization
Marital & Family Law
About Jennifer C. Frank
First Admitted: 1994, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.frankfamilylaw.com/jennifer.html
- Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Board Member
- Early Learning Coalition of Orange County, Board Member
- Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida, 2008 - Present
- Seminole County Bar Association, member.
- The Florida Bar, 1994 - Present
- President, Central Florida Family Law Inn of Court, 2014-2015; Executive Board member 2011 to 2015; Member 2005 to Present.
- Orange County Bar Association, 1996 - Present
- Recognition for serving indigent clients through the Seminole County Legal Aid Program, Pro Bono Award, Seminole County Legal Aid
Pro bono/Community Service
- Seminole County Bar Pro Bono legal services provider
- Early Learning Coalition of Orange County Board Member
- Florida Bar Certified Family Law Mediator
- Board Certified in Marital and Family Law
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Ml, B.S. 1990, Majors: Political Science and Music
Last Updated: 5/15/2022