Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Altamonte Springs, FL
Selected to Rising Stars: 2013 - 2020
Personal injury attorney Justin Presser is the founder of Presser Law, P.A., in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Mr. Presser has over a decade of legal experience and represents clients in Altamonte Springs and the Orlando metropolitan area, as well as throughout Orange, Seminole and Volusia counties.
Mr. Presser handles all types of personal injury cases, including those involving catastrophic injury, car accidents, animal bites, dog bites, trucking accidents, wrongful death and other issues. He is committed to pursuing justice for his clients, developing personal relationships and guiding them through the complexities of the legal process.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Presser has secured substantial sums for injured Florida residents and their families. In recognition of his success, the Florida Trend magazine included him on its “Up and Comers” list in 2012 and the Florida Justice Association honored him that same year.
After completing his undergraduate studies, Mr. Presser earned his law degree from Florida A&M University College of Law. He passed the Florida bar examination and obtained his license to practice law before all Florida state courts. Prior to founding his practice, he developed his legal skills and trial experience by practicing at a major personal injury law firm.
Mr. Presser belongs to the Seminole County Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the Florida Justice Association and the Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association. Serving his local community, he serves on the board of directors of the Roth Family Jewish Community Center of Greater Orlando and is a member of the Indian American Chamber of Commerce.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Insurance Coverage
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Insurance
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2020
About Justin Presser
First Admitted: 2007, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.findyourjustice.com/justin-presser/
- Florida Justice Association, Eagle Member
- Florida Bar, Member
- Seminole County Inns of Court, Member
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Pro bono/Community Service
- Jewish Community Center, Board of Directors
- Indian-American Chamber of Commerce, Member
- For dedicating extensive time and effort in lobbying for consumer rights issues during the Legislative session, Show Leather Award, Florida Justice Association, 2012
- Voted by peers as a Rising Star under 40 years of age, Florida Trend - Up and Comer, Florida Trend Magazine, 2012
- $945,000.00 settlement for car accident victim in disputed liability case, 2019
- Full insurance limits on wrongful death car accident case, 2019
- $125,000.00 settlement for dog bite of minor child, 2018
- $300,000.00 settlement for injury victim who fell off of roof while building an extension for a home owner. Initial offer was $0.00, 2018
- $148,000.00 verdict in arthroscopic shoulder surgery case where client had history of pain to the same shoulder. Initial offer was $15,000.00, 2016
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Thoughts and Prayers failed to stop another school shooting. This one takes the lives of 14 elementary school chi… https://t.co/TNUdVyFzhY
- @RAHEBFORSENATE @GOPLeader @RAHEBFORSENATE the fact that you cannot contextualize this tweet for the blatant mislea… https://t.co/zRpHRPW0Jc
- @ValerieMalmstea @OrangeCoSheriff Some of you really need to calm down. He was a comedian…it’s called a play on words mourning his passing.
- @OrangeCoSheriff This isn’t funny.
- @SAGECards where and when can we order the high series?
Last Updated: 5/15/2022