Michael B. Brehne
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Altamonte Springs, FL
Michael B. Brehne is a personal injury attorney in Altamonte Springs, Florida, with over 20 years of experience. The founder of the Law Offices of Michael B. Brehne, P.A., he handles cases involving catastrophic injuries, car accidents, motorcycle accidents and other issues. He represents clients in Altamonte Springs, the Orlando metropolitan area and throughout Orange and Seminole counties.
Over his many years of personal injury practice, Mr. Brehne has recovered major sums through litigation and settlements for injured Florida residents and their families. He is an experienced trial attorney and aggressively fights to protect the rights of his clients, using creative legal strategies.
Along with being a licensed attorney, Mr. Brehne holds an All Lines insurance adjuster license. In addition to allowing him to work on insurance litigation cases, it also gives him insight into the strategies that can help his injured clients when they are in a legal dispute with insurance companies.
Mr. Brehne graduated from the University of Florida in 1989 with a bachelor’s degree. In 1997, he earned his law degree from Mercer University School of Law. While attending law school, he participated on the Mercer Moot Court Board and belonged to the Mercer Law Review. Prior to becoming an attorney, he spent several years working in law enforcement.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Brehne is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, the Seminole County Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association and the Florida Justice Association. He is qualified to appear before all Florida state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the Florida Supreme Court.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%Insurance Coverage
- 20%Family Law
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2021
About Michael B. Brehne
First Admitted: 1997, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.brehnelaw.com/michael-b-brehne/
- Member, Mercer Law Review, 1996
- Winner, Mercer Academic Scholarship
- National Competitor, Mercer Moot Court Board
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, Bachelor of Arts, 1989
- Florida Bar, Member
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1997, 2012
- Florida, 1997
- Supreme Court of Florida, 1997
- American Association for Justice, Past Member
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Eagle Member
- All Line Insurance Adjuster License
- American Bar Association, Past Member
- Seminole County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- #mondaymotivation http://t.co/AufysrYhoI
- Sunday, one of our favorite days of the week! http://t.co/Is7Bc1AOI6
- Very somber video, but the message is clear! #dontdrinkanddrive http://t.co/zO1sAMylWF
- Still on the fence about renter's insurance. Here are some great questions to ask your agent. http://t.co/iiZ3a060qw
- We are huge fans of pets here at Law Offices of Michael B. Brehne, P.A., however we advocate travelling with your pets safely!...
Last Updated: 5/15/2022