Raymond A. Traendly
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Altamonte Springs, FL
- Free Consultation
A partner at The Kramer Law Firm in Altamonte Springs, Florida, Raymond A. Traendly is a family law attorney with over nine years of legal experience. Serving clients throughout the Orlando metro area, he not only takes on family law cases but also cases involving civil litigation, personal injury and estate planning matters.
Licensed to practice in Florida courts and before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Mr. Traendly provides dedicated and sound legal counsel to his clients. He is a zealous and tireless advocate for the rights of his clients and is firmly committed to their needs. Providing personalized and tailored solutions for each case, he is a compassionate and understanding attorney.
Graduating with dean’s list honors, Mr. Traendly majored in political science and pre-law with a bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida. He obtained his doctorate in law from the Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, with dean’s list honors. While in law school, Mr. Traendly was a certified legal intern at the Nova Southeastern Children and Families Law Clinic, helping those who could not afford legal representation.
At the clinic, Mr. Traendly took on complex and high-conflict cases and handled matters such as abuse, allegations of parental drug abuse and misuse of marital funds. While here, he also created a parenting plan for those who have children with disabilities. For his extensive and exceptional work, he received the Honorable Charles I. Kaplan Outstanding Service Award.
Additionally, in law school, Mr. Traendly served as an intern at the Coast to Coast Legal Aid of Broward County for the elder law and public benefits/consumer law units. Actively associated with legal organizations, he is a member of The Florida Bar, the American Bar Association, the Orange County Bar Association, the Seminole County Bar Association and the Central Florida Chapter of the Nova Southeastern University Alumni Association.
- 50%Family Law
- 20%Civil Litigation: Defense
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Estate Planning & Probate
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Divorce, Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents
- Rising Stars: 2022
About Raymond A. Traendly
First Admitted: 2013, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://mykramerlawfirm.com/raymond-a-traendly/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Central Florida Nova Alumni Association
- Nova Southeastern Children and Families Clinic
- Florida Bar Association
- United States District Court- Middle District of Florida
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science Pre-Law, Honors: Dean’s List: All Semesters
- The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Honorable Charles I. Kaplan Outstanding Service Award, Nova Southeastern University
- Once You Create a #LivingTrust, Don’t Forget to Fund It https://t.co/cSmFSyJRGu #EstatePlanning https://t.co/6dvzCCk1cE
- Online Safety Tips After #Divorce https://t.co/OUAjyZOQ1p https://t.co/DYx2xAIdsW
- How To Be Enough As a #SingleMom https://t.co/coeHJqUA4u #Divorced https://t.co/SeCd5JsbYP
- What You Need to Know About a Postnuptial Agreement But Were Too Uninformed to Ask https://t.co/FetJ7wDFbH https://t.co/lpvHwViChv
- What You Need to Know About a Postnuptial Agreement But Were Too Uninformed to Ask https://t.co/FetJ7wDFbH https://t.co/Xpm8GkX4i4
Last Updated: 5/15/2022