Darryl B. Kogan
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Boca Raton, FloridaKogan & DiSalvo, P.A.
A board-certified civil trial lawyer by The Florida Bar, Darryl B. Kogan serves as a founding partner at Kogan & DiSalvo, P.A., which maintains offices in both Boca Raton and Boynton Beach, Florida. He focuses on personal injury law, encompassing a wide spectrum of cases such as automobile accidents, premises liability, mass torts, class actions, catastrophic injuries and wrongful death suits, among others.
In 1983, Mr. Kogan earned his Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Miami. Furthermore, he acquired an MBA in 1979 from the University of Denver and completed his bachelor's degree in business administration in 1977 at Florida Atlantic University, demonstrating a well-rounded educational background in addition to his legal accomplishments.
Mr. Kogan holds admissions to practice law before the United States Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida and all courts within the state of Florida. Additionally, he possesses certification as an arbitrator recognized by the 15th Judicial Circuit for Palm Beach County, Florida.
In addition to his legal pursuits, Mr. Kogan's extensive involvement and leadership within these legal organizations underscore his dedication and commitment to the legal profession. Presently, he maintains active professional affiliations with The Florida Bar, the American Association for Justice, the Florida Justice Association, the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Palm Beach County Justice Association, the American Bar Association, the South Palm Beach County Bar Association and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Furthermore, Mr. Kogan has undertaken several prominent roles over the course of his career, including serving as the chairman of The Florida Bar Grievance Committee, being a valued member of the board of directors for the Palm Beach County Bar Association and having previously held the position of president of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association, to name a few.
Rated "Superb" on Avvo, Mr. Kogan has earned its Client's Choice Award, showcasing his commitment to providing exceptional legal services. He is rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell, along with a Platinum Client Champion badge. He is also named among The National Trial Lawyers Top 100. Moreover, he has been the recipient of the Pro Bono Award, a prestigious recognition bestowed by the collaborative efforts of the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, the Palm Beach County Bar Association and the South Palm Beach County Bar Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1983, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.kogan-disalvo.com/our-attorneys/darryl-b-kogan/
- Past President, Director of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member, South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member, Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Member, Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member, The Florida Justice Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, The Florida Bar Association
- All of the courts of the State of Florida
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Fifteenth Judicial Circuit for Palm Beach County
- US District Courts for the Southern District and Middle District of Florida
- US Supreme Court
- Chairman of the Palm Beach County Professionalism Council
- Director of the Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Chairman of the Florida Bar Grievance Committees
- , Pro Bono Award, Palm Beach County and South Palm Beach County Bar Associations
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Outstanding work onbehalf of the Florida Justice Association., Silver Eagle Award, Florida Justice Association
- Florida Atlantic University, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, 1975
- University Of Denver Graduate School Of Business, Master’s Degree in Business Administration, 1979
- Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney., 1994
- Motorcyclist hit by car, settled for $1,000,000., 2016
- Auto accident,multiple hip surgeries, settled for $1,000,000., 2019
- Couple who were passengers in MVA when driver crashed into a monument sign, settled for $875,000., 2018
- Client fell off bar stool at restaurant requiring multiple surgeries, case settled for $1,000,000 policy limits., 2018
- Head on auto collision, multiple surgeries, settled for $750,000., 2019
- A founding partner of Kogan & DiSalvo and a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Darryl B. Kogan has extensive experience as a personal injury and accident attorney. Our law firm was established in 1994 and provides high-quality legal services to people in and around Palm Beach County, Martin County, and Broward County., Meet Attorney Darryl Kogan | Kogan & DiSalvo, Personal Injury Law, 2020
- Safety Net Services, South Palm Beach County Jewish Federation, 2022
- Pro Bono Award by the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Palm Beach County Bar Association, and South Palm Beach County Bar Association, 1996
- Board of Directors of the Norman & Ruth Rales Jewish Family Services, 2020
- Board of Directors of the Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services, 2021
- American Association For Justice
- American Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
Office location for Darryl B. Kogan
7900 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33434
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2011, 2015 - 2023
Certificates and credentials