Gary D. Weiner
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
Gary D. Weiner, the managing partner at Weiner & Weiss, LLC, brings over 33 years of experience in zealous representation of clients in Boca Raton, Florida and throughout Broward and Palm Beach counties. He specializes in the area of family law, including but not limited divorce, child custody, domestic and international relocation and child support matters. He is also multilingual, and is able to communicate with his clients in both French and Hebrew in addition to English.
After obtaining a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toronto in 1979, Mr. Weiner attended law school at the Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center. While in law school, Mr. Weiner was named to Who's Who Among University Students in America. He graduated from law school in 1984 with a Juris Doctorate. Mr. Weiner was appointed by the Chief Judge in Borward County appointed to serve as a Traffic Court Magistrate Judge in 1994, a position he held for three years. Mr. Weiner left the position in 1997, to focus exclusively on his private practice.
Maintaining relationships with other professionals in his field, Mr. Weiner is a member of The Florida Bar and the South Palm Beach County Bar Association, where he served as a director and as the Chair of the Family Law Commitee for four years. His dedicated representation of his clients has led Mr. Weiner to receive numerous accolades. He has received an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell, a designation reserved for attorneys who have been recognized by their colleagues as at the top of their profession in both legal ethics and skill. In addition, he has been recognized for his achievements by SuperLawyers Magazine, Florida Trend Legal Elite, The American Lawyer Magazine, the National Law Journal, Boca Life Magazine, Palm Beach Life Magazine, The American Registry, and others.
Mr. Weiner is licensed to practice law in the state courts of Florida. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida and the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit. He is also admitted to the United States Army Court of Military Review.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Gary D. Weiner
First Admitted: 1985, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.weinerweiss.com/attorney-profiles/gary-weiner/
- Board of Directors, South Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2012-2014
- United States Army Court of Military Review, 1985
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1989
- Co-Chair, South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Family Law Committee
- Florida, 1985
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1986
- Member, The Florida Bar - Family Law Section
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida including Trial Bar, 1985
- University of Toronto, Bachelor of Arts, 1979
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Former Broward County Traffic Magistrate Judge
- Top Lawyers in the U.S., The National Law Journal Magazine, 2012
- Who's Who in Florida Law, Boca Life Magazine, 2011
- Nations Top One Percent- National Association of Distinguished Counsel 2015
- AV "Preeminent" Rating , Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers 2007-15, Martindale Hubble, 2007
- Top 2% Family Law Attorneys in Florida, Legal Trend Magazine- Legal Elite, 2011
- Top 2% Family Lawyers Florida, Legal Trend Magazine- Legal Elite, 2010
- Top Lawyers in the U.S., The American Lawyer Magazine, 2012
- Top Lawyers, Palm Beach Illustrated Magazine, 2011
- Top 100 Family Lawyers- American Society of Legal Advocates 2015
- Children in Divorce, Parenting Class- Palm Beach County, 2012
Last Updated: 5/15/2022