Keith A. Pierro
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Boca Raton, FloridaGold & Gold, P.A.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2005
Education: University of Miami School of Law
Gold & Gold, P.A.2700 N. Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431 Visit website
Attorney Keith A. Pierro is a partner at Gold & Gold, P.A., in Boca Raton, Florida, representing people who have suffered catastrophic injuries due to medical malpractice, motor vehicle crashes, construction accidents, nursing home negligence, product liability, premises liability, pharmaceutical negligence and wrongful death. He excels as a litigator, and he is always prepared to take his clients’ cases to court and fight for their rights to maximum compensation.
Mr. Pierro is well-known in the legal community for his long list of successes, his commitment to his clients and his high ethical standards. For these, he has received the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. Florida Trend listed him in the Florida Legal Elite as among the Top Up and Comers.
In addition, Mr. Pierro holds memberships to a number of professional organizations, including the American Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Palm Beach County Justice Association, the Dade County Bar Association, the Florida Justice Association, the South Palm Beach County Bar Association and the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
After graduating from the University of Maryland with his Bachelor of Arts in communications, Mr. Pierro attended the University of Miami School of Law, where he graduated with his Juris Doctor in 2005. He is licensed to practice in Florida state courts, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Construction Accident, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2005, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.goldlawpa.com/legal-team/keith-a-pierro/
- University of Maryland, B.A. in Communications, 2002
- AV-rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- , Florida Trend’s Legal Elite Top Up and Comer
- , Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers, 2009-Present
- Florida Bar, 2005
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2008
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2006
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, 2006
- Florida Justice Association
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Office location for Keith A. Pierro
2700 N. Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2012