W. David Bennett
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Boynton Beach, FL
W. David Bennett is a partner at the Boynton Beach, Florida-based Bodden and Bennett Law Group. Representing clients through Palm Beach and Broward counties, he focuses his practice primarily on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Admitted to practice before all Florida state courts. Mr. Bennett is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Florida as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
Mr. Bennett provides dedicated representation to people who have incurred economic and noneconomic losses due to the negligence or recklessness of other persons or entities. The types of cases that he has handled in this regard have arisen out of incidents involving truck, motorcycle, and other motor vehicle crashes, premises liability, construction site accidents, burn and spinal cord injuries, dog bites, personal injury protection coverage, and nursing home abuse, and he has been able to obtain significant compensation for his plaintiff clients through both jury verdicts and negotiated settlements, including two multimillion-dollar jury awards. Outside of the personal injury area, Mr. Bennett has significant experience in landlord-tenant deposit disputes and other forms of civil litigation.
Mr. Bennett attended Florida Atlantic University as an undergraduate and received a Bachelor of Business Administration in 2005. After working in the hospitality industry, he decided to pursue a legal career, and he enrolled at St. Thomas University School of Law, earning his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2010. Upon his graduation, Mr. Bennett joined another Boca Raton personal injury firm, and he spent nearly 12 years there before co-founding the Bodden and Bennett Law Group in December 2017. His professional memberships include the Broward County Bar Association.
About W. David Bennett
First Admitted: 2011, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://boddenbennettlaw.com/our-team/w-david-bennett/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board Member of the Boca Raton Boys and Girls Club
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- U. S. District Court of the Northern District of Florida
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar, 2011
- F.A.U. - Bachelors Business Administration, 2005
- Fibromyalgia appears to result from a central nervous system derangement, the peripheral tissues and tender points… https://t.co/mljzmWULVT
- In America, nobody says you have to keep the circumstances somebody else gives you. —Amy Tan Happy 4th of July! fr… https://t.co/FRGTr875J8
- The experience was great, great communication and great settlement. Highly recommend! —Dalissa S. To see all of our… https://t.co/Uhzfr2s1oc
- Hip Injury After A Slip And Fall Accident in South Florida. Read more in today's article https://t.co/lvDDgEL8xM… https://t.co/RYvNLKV5I6
- Headaches are more frequently caused by spinal stress than any other condition. 📞 (561) 806-5229 📨 [email protected]… https://t.co/0SPulpsMhz
Last Updated: 5/15/2022