Clifton C. Curry, Jr.
Top rated Family Law attorney in Brandon, FloridaCurry Law Group, P.A.
Attorney Clifton C. Curry, Jr., is the founder of Curry Law Group, P.A., in Brandon, Florida. Mr. Curry is a civil litigator, practicing in the areas of family law, personal injury and business litigation. He represents clients in Brandon and throughout Florida.
Mr. Curry has over three decades of litigation experience. He is the recipient of numerous awards for his accomplishments during his time in practice and holds an AV Preeminent* peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell, reflecting exceptional legal capability and high ethical standards. Additionally, The National Trial Lawyers included him on its “Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers” list.
Involvement in his community has always been important for Mr. Curry. Over the course of his career, he has served in numerous leadership roles for different organizations within his community, including general counsel and founding director of Platinum Bank. He is a former president of the Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce and founder of the Trey Curry Foundation.
Mr. Curry previously served in roles for organizations, including the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tampa Bay, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay, the Brandon Outreach Clinic, the Kiwanis Club of Greater Brandon and many others. He contributes to groups such as the American Cancer Society, the Easter Seals and the Shriners Hospitals for Children. He is involved in many other community and political activities within the state of Florida.
Mr. Curry received his law degree from Stetson University College of Law. He is qualified to appear before all Florida state courts and an active member of The East Hillsborough Bar Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasFamily Law, Business Litigation, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 40% Family Law
- 30% Business Litigation
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1982, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://currylawgroup.com/clifton-c-curry/
- Member, Florida State University President’s Club
- National Board of Directors for Seminole Boosters
- General Counsel for the Grand Lodge of Florida Masons
- Florida State University Alumni and Seminole Boosters
- Volunteer, General Counsel for the Egypt Shrine
- Brandon Lions Club
- American Cancer Society, Easter Seal
- University of South Florida Foundation for Psychiatry, YMCA
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- March of Dimes
- President’s Roundtable and Center Place
- Missing Children’s Help Center, Roughriders
- South Brandon Little League
- Kiwanis Children’s Clinic
- Founding Trustee of the Brandon Community Foundation
- Brandon Outreach Center
- Kiwanis Club of Brandon
- Boys and Girls Club
- Trey Curry home at A Kids Place Tampa Bay
- President of the Brandon Chamber of Commerce
- Selected for The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers
- Named the outstanding Mason of Florida accepted the John P. Duval award for the Outstanding Florida Mason in 1997
- Brandon Lions Service Award
- Brandon Key Citizen Award
- Alice B. Thompkins Community Service Award
- The Missing Children’s Help Center Volunteer of Year of Award
- “AV’ rating from Martindale Hubbell
- Brandon Small Business Man of the Year, The Honorary Mayor of Brandon, served on the Tampa Committee 100 Policy Board
- Florida Bar Civil Procedure Rules Committee
- Trustee of the FJA Political Action Committee
- Member, Board of Directors of the Florida Justice Association
- Proud Member of the Brandon Bar Association
- Graduated with a B.S from Florida State University , 1976
Office location for Clifton C. Curry, Jr.
750 W Lumsden Rd
Brandon, FL 33511-6217
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023