Jeffrey P. Cario
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Brooksville, FL
Jeffrey P. Cario began his legal career as an Assistant State Attorney for the Fifth Judicial Circuit in Hernando County, Florida. There, he tried a variety of felonies, including several capital murder cases. Mr. Cario left the State Attorney’s Office in 1989 and he devotes his practice to family law and criminal defense.
The Florida Bar certifies Mr. Cario as a specialist in marital and family law, and the Supreme Court of Florida certifies him as a family law mediator.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Cario has litigated complex family and matrimonial matters. He is committed to putting his clients’ needs and goals first, and he makes every effort to achieve resolution while recognizing that resolution in some matters must involve court intervention and proceedings.
Certificates and Credentials
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization
Marital & Family Law
About Jeffrey P. Cario
First Admitted: 1987, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.jeffreycario.com/attorneys/jeffrey-p-cario/
- University of Florida, B.S. Psychology, 1984
- Florida Bar, 1987
- Georgia Bar, 2006
- Florida Bar Certified Family Law Mediator, 1995
- Board Certified Specialist Marital and Family Law, 1996
- Voted Tampa's Top Rated Lawyers, ALM-Legal Leaders, 2013
- AV Rated Martindale-Hubbell, 2020
Last Updated: 6/27/2022