Matthew A. Dolman
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Clearwater, FL
- Free Consultation
Attorney Matthew A. Dolman is the president and managing partner of the Dolman Law Group, which has an office in Clearwater, Florida, and nine others across the state. Nationally recognized as one of the top trial attorneys in the nation, Mr. Dolman focuses his practice primarily on personal injury law. He has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of plaintiff clients throughout Florida who suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
A veteran of hundreds of personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice cases, Mr. Dolman has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients, earning his lifetime memberships in both the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. Over the course of his legal career, he has gained a reputation as a tenacious and formidable trial lawyer who always aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible for those he serves.
In recognition for his impeccable professionalism and outstanding service, Mr. Dolman has earned numerous awards and honors from his peers, including a Legal Elite designation from Florida Trend Magazine and top attorney designations from America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators, the American Society of Legal Advocates, The National Trial Lawyers and other peer-review sources. In addition, he has received “Superb” client ratings on Avvo along with the site's Clients' Choice and Top Contributor awards.
A 1999 graduate of Ithaca College, Mr. Dolman obtained his Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law in 2003. He also holds his Master of Laws in Taxation from St. Thomas University School of Law.
Drawing upon his extensive legal knowledge and experience, Mr. Dolman has published several articles and contributed heavily to Lawyers.com. He also maintains his site's legal blog, and he has conducted numerous lectures and seminars across his region on a variety of topics related to trial advocacy, civil rights, social media law and other subjects.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Dolman is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Florida Justice Association, the Clearwater Bar Association and The Florida Bar, among his other professional affiliations.
http://www.dolmanlaw.com - Matthew Dolman, a Clearwater personal injury attorney, discusses how he owes his success to hard work and giving his clients his full focus on every case. Call 727-451-6900 today.
About Matthew A. Dolman
First Admitted: 2004, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.dolmanlaw.com/about-us/our-attorneys/matthew-a-d...
- Member of America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers
- 2015 Florida Legal Elite by Florida Trends Magazine
- Florida Super Lawyer 2013, 2014, and 2015
- American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 Lawyers 2014
- AVVO.com rating of 10.0 on a 10.0 scale
- “Client’s Choice for Personal Injury” award from AVVO.com
- Legal Elite “Up and Comer” by Florida Trend’s Magazine in 2010
- Life Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2013
- Life Member Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2013
- Florida Legal Elite, Florida Trends Magazine, 2010
- St. Thomas University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, Asset Protection
- Ithaca College, B.S. in Communications, print journalism and screenwriting
- Russia has cut off its natural gas exports to Finland in a symbolic move - NPR https://t.co/pHeIX3qehY via @GoogleNews #Russia
- Biden announces strengthening of security alliance with South Korea | USA TODAY - USA TODAY https://t.co/Id0bI9dY2J via @GoogleNews
- Oklahoma lawmakers pass near-total abortion ban - Reuters https://t.co/ofclJelxBn via @GoogleNews #Oklahoma #abortionrights
- Katherine Magbanua: Day 2 of Dan Markel murder retrial live updates - Tallahassee Democrat https://t.co/6UcP4oC4Ll… https://t.co/76M70poE4a
Last Updated: 5/15/2022