Top Rated Consumer Law Attorney in Clearwater, FL
Attorney Michael A. Ziegler is founder and owner of The Law Office of Michael A. Ziegler, P.L., which has locations in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. A top-rated attorney with more than 10 years of legal experience, Mr. Ziegler devotes his practice to representing the rights and entitlements of both consumer and commercial clients alike who are dealing with serious and complex legal challenges involving:
· Credit reporting errors
· Telemarketing harassment
· Unfair and unlawful debt collection practices
· Loan modifications
A 2005 graduate of Pennsylvania State University, Mr. Ziegler attended Florida Coastal School of Law, where he obtained his law degree in 2008. After graduation, he served with the Jacksonville Area Legal Aid predatory lending unit before joining a prominent law firm, where he honed his skills on cases involving foreclosure, bankruptcy and other civil litigation. He established his law firm in 2012, and since that time, he has earned a reputation for providing the highest level of dedicated advocacy and support possible to those he serves.
Having focused nearly his entire career on assisting clients with debt-related problems, Mr. Ziegler has established himself as a leader in his field. He has conducted numerous lectures and continuing legal education seminars across his region on a variety of legal topics, and he has served on The Florida Bar's Consumer Protection Law Committee since 2011.
Among his other professional affiliations, Mr. Ziegler has served as chair of the Clearwater Bar Association Small and Solo Practitioners Committee. He is also an affiliate with the Pinellas Realtor Organization, and he volunteers his time and services for the Community Law Program and Gulf Coast Legal Services. Recognized for his impeccable professionalism, he has earned numerous five-star reviews from his clients, and he received the Silver Client Champion Award from Martindale-Hubbell in 2019.
About Michael Ziegler
First Admitted: 2010, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://attorneydebtfighters.com/attorney-profile/michael-a-...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Communicate Law Program, Volunteer
- Gulfcoast Legal Services, Volunteer
- Pinellas Realtor’s Association
- Central Pinellas Chamber of Commerce
- Clearwater Bar Association, Board of Directors, Small Firm Practice Section- Chair, Bankruptcy Committee, People’s Law School Presenter (2011 – 2018)
- Florida Bar Association, Consumer Protection Law Committee
- Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Arts in Crime, Law, and Justice, 2005
- Speaker, People's Law School - Mortgage Foreclosure, 2011
Last Updated: 7/27/2022