Timothy B. Perenich
Top rated personal injury attorney in Clearwater, FloridaPerenich Law Injury Attorneys
Tim was born in Clearwater, Florida. He has resided in Florida his entire life apart from his undergraduate studies at the University of Notre Dame, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy in 1987. At Notre Dame, Tim received the distinction of Notre Dame Scholar. He was active in various clubs at Notre Dame including the Pre-Law Society, the Philosophy Club, the Glee Club, the Chorale, and the University Marching Band.
In 1991, Tim received his Juris Doctor in Law from the University of Florida, College of Law in Gainesville, Florida. There, he received the Book Award in Jurisprudence and had membership in the Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity. During law school, he also held a Judicial Clerkship in the Sixth Judicial Circuit in Pinellas County, Florida.
Tim was admitted to the Florida Bar in November 1991. A sole practitioner for approximately ten years until May 2005, Tim joined his brother Greg and formed a law partnership. Their brother Terence joined them in 2009. Together, they are “Three Brothers Helping Others.”
As a partner at PERENICH LAW, Tim focuses his practice on representing those who have suffered serious injuries due to the carelessness of others. As an active member of the Florida Bar, Tim has been admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Middle District, the Southern District, and the Northern District of Florida. Currently, he is a member of the Florida Justice Association, the Clearwater Bar, and the Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association.
Tim has received the Client Distinction Award by Lawyers.com recognizing him for excellence in quality of service, overall value, responsiveness, and communication ability. He also received an “AV Preeminent” rating by Martindale Hubbell, an information services company founded in 1868 that rates members of the legal profession. This designation constitutes the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards reflecting the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and Judiciary.
Also, Tim was honored by the Florida Trend Legal Elite as among “Florida’s Legal Leaders.” Less than 2% of active Florida Bar members practicing in Florida appear among the exclusive Florida Legal Elite. Florida Legal Elite represents the state’s top licensed and practicing attorneys selected by their peers.
Tim drew his inspiration to practice law from his father, Guy Perenich, the first attorney in Tampa Bay who devoted his practice exclusively to the representation of the injured. Tim is proud to carry on the legacy of his father with his brothers, Greg and Terence, as they work hard to help those whose lives have been devasted by serious and life-changing injuries.
When Tim is not working, he sings in an a cappella quartet. He is passionate about various a cappella genres including Barbershop and Gregorian Chant. His other hobbies and interests include piano, trumpet, and the Italian language in which he is conversant. He lives in Tampa with his wife Audra, their two sons and their daughter.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 90% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1991, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://perenichlaw.com/attorney-timothy-perenich/
- Super Lawyers, Thompson Reuters
- “AV Preeminent”, Martindale Hubbell
- Book Award in Jurisprudence, University of Florida, College of Law
- , Client Distinction Award by Lawyers.com
- I was recently recognized in the 2019 edition of Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite™, a distinguished group of the state's top attorneys. The list of honorees includes attorneys in private practice as well as top government and non-profit attorneys. The entire Legal Elite roster, including Hall of Fame inductees and top Up and Comers., Florida Legal Elite, www.FloridaTrend.com/Legal-Elite, 2019
- I received this designation, which constitutes the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards reflecting the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and Judiciary., AV Preeminent Rating By Martindale Hubbell, https://www.martindale.com/attorney/mr-timothy-blaise-perenich-826195/, 2018
- Clearwater Bar Association, Member
- Tampa Bay Trial Attorneys Association, Member
- United States District Courts for the Southern District of Florida
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- United States District Courts for the Northern District of Florida
- Florida Bar, 1991
- United States District Courts for the Middle District of Florida
- University of Notre Dame, Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, 1987
- I represent those who have suffered serious injuries due to the carelessness of others
Office location for Timothy B. Perenich
25749 US Hwy 19 N
Clearwater, FL 33763
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023