Top rated Real Estate attorney in Coral Gables, FloridaGraham Legal, P.A.
Practice Areas: Real Estate, Civil Litigation; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 1983
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Dillon Graham is managing attorney at Graham Legal, P.A., and represents clients in south Florida. His practice is focused on real estate law, foreclosure, personal injury and civil litigation. In 2010, he was named a Florida Trend Legal Elite and for his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Admitted to practice in the state of Florida, Mr. Graham is also admitted before a long list of federal courts. These include the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida Trial Bar, the United States Southern District of Florida and the United States Supreme Court.
After earning a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Miami with a major in Business Administration and a minor in Economics, Mr. Graham moved on to law school to become an attorney. At Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, he was given the Book Award for Florida Constitutional Law and Legal Process as he earned his Juris Doctor.
Mr. Graham is also an Adjunct Professor at St. Thomas University School of Law, where he teaches Counseling and Negotiations, and Environmental Law. An active part of the legal community, he is a member of the National Institute for Trial Advocacy, the National Association of Consumer Advocates, the American Association for Justice, the Florida Justice Association, the Miami-Dade Justice Association, the Dade County Bar Association and the Florida Bar.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasReal Estate: Consumer, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Defense, Consumer Law, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Animal Bites, Assault, Child Support, Condominiums & Cooperatives, Consumer Protection, Dissolution, Divorce, Landlord/Tenant, Mortgage & Refinance, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Short Sale, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
First Admitted: 1983, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://grahamlegalpa.com/attorneys/
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Justice Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Miami-Dade County Justice Association
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Miami-Dade County Trial Lawyers Bar Association
- American Justice Association
- Florida Bar, 1983
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida Trial Bar
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, B.B.A. in Business Administration, Economics
- Martindale-Hubbell "A/V" Peer Review Rated
- National Dean's List
- Pre-Eminent Lawyer Bar Register
- Florida Trend Legal Elite, 2010
- Who's Who in American Law
- Adjunct Professor of Law, St. Thomas University School of Law
- Environmental Law; Interviewing, Counseling and Negotiations
- Justice Teaching Volunteer
- Florida Justice Association Speaker-February, 2008
- United Automobile Ins. Co. v. Celia Vale, 811 So. 2d 727, Fla. 3rd DCA, review dismissed, 819 So. 2d 141, Fla. 2002
- Richard F. Gardner v. Florida Unemployment Appeals Commission, 682 So. 2d 1222, Fla. 4th DCA, 1996
- United Automobile Insurance Company v. Celia Vale, 831 So. 2d 193, Fla. 3rd DCA, 2002
- Leyton F. Perez v. Circuit City Stores, Inc., 721 So. 2d 409, Fla. 3d DCA, 1998
- United Automobile Ins. Co. v. Celia Vale, 784 So. 2d 500, Fla. 3rd DCA, rehearing denied, 2001
- Kukral v. Mekras, 647 So. 2d 849, Fla. 3rd DCA, 1994, rehearing en banc, 1995, on appeal to Fla. S. Ct., 679 So. 2d 278, Fla. 1996
- Miami-Dade County Put Something Back
Office location for Dillon Graham
814 Ponce De Leon Boulevard
Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2016