John M. Quaranta
Top rated business litigation attorney in Coral Gables, FloridaQuaranta P.A.
Attorney John M. Quaranta founded Quaranta P.A. to better serve his commercial clients. He handles complex litigation in Miami and Coral Gables. His Florida business litigation cases include insurance coverage, employment and labor, class action or mass torts. In some cases, he represents plaintiffs and employees, instead of businesses.
In 1987, Mr. Quaranta completed his undergraduate degree in economics at Georgetown University. During this time, he also played baseball and football as a four-year varsity letter athlete. In 1991, he earned his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law and graduated cum laude. The Thomas P. McDougall Full Academic Scholarship helped make this possible. During his law degree, he also served on the school's honor council and as a member of the University of Miami Law Review.
Mr. Quaranta was admitted to practice in Florida in 1992. Since then, he has gained additional licenses to practice in all Florida federal courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin and the U.S. Tax Court. His impressive work in business and employment law has earned him recognition from his peers and prestigious reviews. For example, The National Trial Lawyers has named him among the Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers.
Even outside of work, Mr. Quaranta maintains an active interest in law. In fact, he has served as chairman of The Florida Bar Grievance Committee 11-F.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff, Employment & labor: employee, General litigation, Insurance coverage
Trade secret, Non-compete agreements, Class actions, Toxic torts, Employment law - employee, Wage & hour laws, Whistleblower, Sexual harassment, Labor law, Litigation, Insurance, Bad faith insurance, Insurance defense
First Admitted: 1992, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://quaranta.law/attorneys/
- University of Miami Law Review, Member
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Tax Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Florida Bar, 1992
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee, Chairman
- Little League Coach
- University of Miami Honor Council, Member
- University of Miami School of Law, Thomas P. McDougall Full Academic Scholarship
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers, 2017
- AV Preeminent, (Highest Competency and Ethics Rating from Martindale-Hubbell)
- Super Lawyers, Commercial Litigation
- Recipient, Best Lawyers in America
- Member, Florida Legal Elite
- Undergraduate degree in Economics from Georgetown University, 1987
Office location for John M. Quaranta
1600 Ponce de Leon Blvd
Coral Gables, FL 33134-7415
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023