Top rated construction litigation attorney in Coral Springs, FloridaBenson Mucci & Weiss, P.L.
Practice Areas: Construction litigation, Business litigation, Real estate
Licensed in Florida since: 2002
Education: Wayne State University Law School
Brad R. Weiss, Esq. is a Florida Bar Board Certified Construction Lawyer who became board certified in 2009. Brad is licensed in Michigan and Florida, and is admitted to practice in the Federal Courts for the Southern District of Florida. Before graduating from Wayne State University in 2001, Brad attended Michigan State University, graduating with a Business degree in 1997. After beginning his practice in 2001 in the metropolitan Detroit area, Brad moved to Florida permanently in 2004, joining the established law firm of Benson, Mucci & Associates, LLP. The firm changed its name to Benson, Mucci & Weiss, P.L. in September 2009.
First Admitted: 2001, Michigan
Professional Webpage: http://www.bmwlawyers.net/team-view/brad-r-weiss/
- Florida Bar RPPTL Construction Law Committee member Broward County Bar Association Construction Law Committee member
- Executive Counci Member RPPTL Section of the Florida Bar , 2019
- Vice Chair Florida Bar Construction Law Institute, 2019
- Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Construction Law, 2009
- Rising Star Award - Construction Law Committee of the Florida Bar, Rising Star, Florida Bar Construction Law Committee, 2019
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2015
Certificates and credentials