Kimberly A. Gilmour
Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in Davie, FL
From the law office of Kimberly A. Gilmour, P.A., in Davie, Florida, attorney Kimberly A. Gilmour provides skilled mediation and alternative dispute resolution services to clients throughout South Florida. In the 30-plus years Ms. Gilmour has been practicing law in state and federal courts, she has built a reputation for her commitment to clients. Her knowledge and understanding of employment law matters help clients to navigate the complexities of compliance.
For the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Ms. Gilmour serves on the Mediation Committee and on the Ad Hoc Committee on Attorney Admissions, Peer Review and Attorney Grievance. In the past, she has served as a board member of the Broward County Bar Association and as chair of its Employment and Labor Law Committee. She has also served as board member and president of the Broward County Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, as president of the Broward County Women Lawyers Association, and as the director of the Association of South Florida Mediators and Arbitrators.
Ms. Gilmour graduated from the College of New Rochelle with a bachelor's degree in history and political science, then attended Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctor. She became the first female partner at the firm she joined upon becoming licensed to practice law. In 2000, she opened her own private practice.
Giving back to the community is important to Ms. Gilmour. She regularly volunteers and attends charity events. Nonprofit organizations and associations have honored her for her service and contributions to others.
About Kimberly A. Gilmour
First Admitted: 1985, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.gilmourlaw.com/about-us/
- Past Chair of the Employment and Labor Law Committee, Broward County Bar Association
- Past Director of the Association of South Florida Mediators and Arbitrators
- NAWBO “VISTA AWARD”
- Past-President of the Broward County Women Lawyers Association
- Board Member of the Federal Bar Association, Broward Chapter
- Past-President of the Federal Bar Association, Broward Chapter
- Past Chair of the Equal Opportunities in the Profession Section of the Florida Bar
- Serves on the Ad Hoc Committee on Attorney Admissions, Peer Review and Attorney Grievance for the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Serves on the United States District Court, Southern District Mediation Committee, 2007-Present
- Board of Directors, Broward County Bar Association
- Federal District Court Trial Bar in 1994
- The Florida Bar in 1985
- College of New Rochelle with a Bachelor's of History and Political Science
Last Updated: 12/10/2021