Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Daytona Beach, FL
At Vagovic & Associates, P.A., Kevin T. Vagovic manages cases of family law and divorce and is experienced in litigating civil cases. He covers the following geographical areas in Florida: Volusia County and the Daytona Beach metropolitan area, Flagler County, St. Johns County, Duval County, Seminole County, and anywhere else in Florida where a client needs help. He has an Avvo “Superb” rating and is a member of the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100.
Mr. Vagovic is admitted to practice in the State of Florida and before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Mr. Vagovic is also a Marine Corps Veteran. After graduating magna cum laude from Flagler College with his Bachelor of Arts with a minor in creative writing and history, he moved on to law school. He graduated cum laude from Florida Coastal School of Law with his Juris Doctor.
A member of the board of directors for the Flagler County Board Association and the Volusia County Bar Association, Mr. Vagovic is also the president of the Volusia Literacy Council and the past president for the Young Lawyers Division and the Volusia County Bar Association. He is currently a member of the Volusia County Women Who Care, the American Association for Justice, the Dunn-Blount American Inn of Court, the Volusia Civil Trial Attorneys Association, the Flagler County Bar Association and the Volusia County Bar Association.
For his volunteer work with Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida, Mr. Vagovic was given the Pro Bono Service Award in 2017. He also received the Guardian of Justice award for five consecutive years from the same organization.
About Kevin Vagovic
First Admitted: 2014, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.vagoviclaw.com/attorney-profile
- , Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019 and 2021
- , 2017 Judge Robert K. Rouse, Jr., Pro Bono Service Award, Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- Father Lopez Catholic High School
- St. Paul's Catholic School
- Flagler College: B.A., English, magna cum laude; Minors in History and Creative Writing
Pro bono/Community Service
- Guardian of Justice, Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida, 2015 - 2019
- Member, Volusia County Women Who Care
- President, Volusia Literacy Council
- Member, Volusia Civil Trial Attorneys Association
- Member, National Trial Lawyers
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Dunn-Blount Inn of Court
- Board of Directors, Flagler County Bar Association
- Flagler County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Volusia County Bar Association
- Past President, Volusia County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Volusia County Bar Association
- Kevin T. Vagovic is Going Over the Edge for Easterseals. Please help us support these children and a great cause! https://t.co/BeEtMJg4qb
- The Florida Supreme Court has ruled that the Daubert standard for qualifying an expert witness applies in Florida,… https://t.co/umTnwjZaxS
- We are elated to announce the merging of two great law firms, to form Vagovic & Abend, P.A., focusing on divorce/fa… https://t.co/cLHvIMKQ6S
- At the law office of Kevin T. Vagovic, we pride ourselves on delivering high quality legal work and addressing each… https://t.co/JCJiGkoWDZ
- Our law firm turns 4 today. So grateful for so many blessings and the chance to help so many people!
Last Updated: 5/15/2022