Brett M. Steinberg
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Delray Beach, FloridaSteinberg Law, P.A.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2005
Education: University of Miami School of Law
Steinberg Law, P.A.355 NE 5th Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33483 Visit website
Attorney Brett M. Steinberg is the founder of Brett Steinberg Law in Delray Beach, Florida. Mr. Steinberg devotes his practice to personal injury law, representing individuals and their families in matters involving car accidents, maritime accidents, medical malpractice, products liability, workers’ compensation and wrongful death. He serves clients throughout Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties.
A South Florida native, Mr. Steinberg has more than 10 years of experience prosecuting and defending personal injury matters. His practice has resulted in millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients. Because of his success, Martindale-Hubbell awarded him an AV Preeminent* peer review rating, given to attorneys possessing the highest level of professional capability and ethical principles.
Before founding his personal injury firm, Mr. Steinberg served the Miami-Dade Public Defender in the role of assistant public defender. This position allowed him to build his litigation skills through trying more than two dozen cases to verdict.
Outside of the office, Mr. Steinberg enjoys staying involved in his legal community through active membership in various professional organizations. He is a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the South Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Palm Beach County Justice Association and the Florida Justice association.
Mr. Steinberg earned a bachelor’s degree in public relations from the University of Florida. He went on to graduate cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law. He holds an active license before all Florida state courts and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Transportation/Maritime
Animal Bites, Assault, Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10% Transportation/Maritime
First Admitted: 2005, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.brettsteinberglaw.com/attorney-bios/brett-steinb...
- Jablonski vs. Peterson: Slip and fall accident which occurred on a defective staircase located on the defendant's property resulting in a spiral fracture of the Plaintiff's leg. Jury verdict: $250,000.00, 2014
- L.B. v. The Refuge, a Healing Place. After a week long trial, Brett Steinberg obtained a $2.6 million verdict on a sexual assault case. Our client was in her late 20s when she admitted herself into a treatment facility for past sexual trauma and drug and alcohol dependency. While there, she was sexually assaulted by her personal trainer 10 times. The drug and alcohol residential facility’s top offer was $20,000., 2022
- Palm Beach County Justice Association, Member
- Florida Bar, Member
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- United District Court Southern District of Florida, 2007
- Florida, 2005
- Florida Personal Injury Super Lawyer, 2015-Present
- “AV” Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Top Attorneys Rising Stars in Florida, 2015-Present
- Rating of 10.0, Top Personal Injury Attorney, Avvo
- University of Florida, B.S., Major: Public Relations, Minor: Business, 2000
Office location for Brett M. Steinberg
355 NE 5th Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33483
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018